I'm back to NTNP for last baby number 4 <3

Thank you so much! I will look out for these symptoms while I wait for my appointment. I was having side pain a little while ago, it was like a side cramp and I was like are you kidding me?? But after I ate it went away. I think it was just gas, I have been stuck with an upset tummy the last few days, probably from the hormones.

I was just reading a post by saveme called "Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!" and it sure does seem to look like my tests, so thankful for her post! Ugh what a headache, I'll be calling the doctor on Monday for sure.

I was just reading a post by saveme called "Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!" and it sure does seem to look like my tests, so thankful for her post! Ugh what a headache, I'll be calling the doctor on Monday for sure.

Thinking of you. I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

I really hope you get some good news at your appointment!! Sending all the sticky healthy baby dust I can xx. Will it be long before you can be seen do you think?

Thank you all! I'm doing well, no symptoms besides typical early pregnancy type (big nipples sore boobs), no nausea or cramping at all, I'm still very confused! My blood sugar seems to be off but I'll see after I eat, all has been well and easy though and the bleeding has stopped completely, it was exactly like every other period of mine. If I hadn't known to test I would have no clue that my test is positive and still getting darker :shrug:

16084981983684997298663230409837.jpg 16084982706044940195980963570106.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you get seen soon so they can check you out. Praying for the best outcome . Keep us posted.

I hope you get seen soon so they can check you out. Praying for the best outcome . Keep us posted.

Thank you, I hope so too! Will be calling tomorrow morning. I feel like the tests aren't as dark as they should be, though every day they have been darker :-k

Thank you both! I called and left a message so not sure yet but I will make sure to get an appointment asap!

This morning I used my last test from the box and it was a little messed up unfortunately, it looks like part of it was going to be dark like the control line and the rest is blotchy. I ordered some Walmart cheapies to compare the line to the Wondfos, and Walmart digitals just to see if the less sensitive tests are even picking it up, so I can get some sort of idea of my hcg levels. I can't tell if the ICs are light because the hcg is low or because they don't show progression well :shrug:
The tests should come in my grocery order tonight, I kept the smu sample to get a clearer idea

20201221_123749.jpg

That stinks you had to leave a message. They should get back to you soon. Good luck when u test again.

That stinks you had to leave a message. They should get back to you soon. Good luck when u test again.

I think they are short staffed because of covid restrictions, I didn't realize they also close early so I'll call first thing tomorrow instead of waiting. Luckily I'm still not having any negative symptoms or ectopic symptoms so there's that... I do live super close to a hospital so I can run over there if need be.

I got the other tests and they look the same as the ones I've been taking, I was concerned that because they were supposed to be 10miu that maybe they were showing a darker line than a 25miu would

20201221_195600.jpg 20201221_195615.jpg
20201221_195858.jpg

Oh those lines are really lovely... I really hope you have a h&h 9 months and nothing to worry about once you get checked out hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->