I'm back to NTNP for last baby number 4 <3

Hmmm..,lines look great. Maybe u just had some breakthrough bleeding or lost a twin?? This is crazy!! Ahh hope you get some answers soon.

Honestly I have a feeling everything will be ok... but I’m sure your care provider will want to give you a scan to locate the sac and also take some bloods! Did you get in touch with them today?

Thank you all for checking in on me! My dr can't get me in until January 15th! Craziness, but honestly everything so far is feeling very normal, so unless I have painful cramping or any other bad symptoms I don't see why I can't wait to be seen.. if any of that happens ill be heading to the ER for immediate answers.. but I guess for now I am cautiously pregnant?

20201223_103600.jpg

Today's test on the top, Monday's on bottom. Can't tell if it's actually darker because of the way the dye dissipates and also how the test dries.. but it isn't lighter! :xmas12:

Such strong lines!! I’m glad you’re feeling well and I agree unless you have some more symptoms waiting to be seen is not the end of the world. It’ll be easier to find something on ultrasound and maybe even see a heartbeat in mid Jan anyways!!

Such strong lines!! I’m glad you’re feeling well and I agree unless you have some more symptoms waiting to be seen is not the end of the world. It’ll be easier to find something on ultrasound and maybe even see a heartbeat in mid Jan anyways!!

Thank you! That's what I figure as well, it will be easier to see what's going on then. Either way I will keep this thread updated <3

Hi everyone, just posting this last test here, I took it yesterday to see how my lines compared on an FRER and... wow!

20201223_175114.jpg

I don't see any reason to keep testing unless I have more bleeding, but I want to thank everyone who has been watching these tests with me and contemplating the odd, right on time, AF with darkening lines! I appreciate it so much, and I will do my best to keep this thread updated on whether it is ectopic or blighted ovum or a healthy pregnancy, in case anyone with the same issues finds this in their web searches <3

Time to move on as cautiously pregnant!

Oh wow I've read your whole thread what a roller-coaster of a ride, hoping it was just break through bleeding that you had lovely and everything perfect them last tests are looking amazing xx

Congratulations xx

Oh wow I've read your whole thread what a roller-coaster of a ride, hoping it was just break through bleeding that you had lovely and everything perfect them last tests are looking amazing xx

Congratulations xx

Thank you so much! No pain or any more bleeding, still just waiting for my appointment on the 15th!

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for checking in! Not a lot happened at the appointment but my doctor doesn't think I have anything to worry about since I haven't had any pain or more bleeding! He is putting in an OBGYN referral and sending me over for OB care since my test in the office was blazing positive :thumbup:

So I don't have confirmation yet that it is all good for sure but I am glad to be on to the next step and also glad that he isn't worried about the pregnancy :laugh2:

I have all of the expected symptoms now: exhaustion, sore BBs, nausea, bloating (though that is mostly over now, whew), food aversions have come on strong along with a sensitive sense of smell, so it all appears to be what it should be!

I considered having a private scan done but I'm afraid they won't be able to see well in there because of my XXL belly and tilted uterus.. plus they will probably do that at my OB appointment anyway, I will be sure to update when I schedule that too! :dance:

Yey so glad everything went OK at your appointment, it's the waiting game on the scan now but hopefully see little bean, a private scan place should be able to see with a tilted uterus xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->