I'm back ttc 2

87BeautyQueen

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just after some advise or experiences... who's periods didn't return until after breastfeeding and/or how long did it take for them to return? I'm offically ttc but it feels hopeless when I have no idea what my body is doing! I've tried opk's but they are so confusing...

Took 18 months for my period to come back, but I was breastfeeding that whole time. Good luck! I'm also trying for #2 :)

Mine came back at 16 months while still breastfeeding.
Good luck :D

Goodluck Stormykins! Are you still breastfeeding? I hope you get your bfp soon x

Mine came back at 16 months while still breastfeeding.
Good luck :D

Thank you! :hugs: I stopped BFing about 6 months ago. Started TTC last month. Have you had any periods yet postpartum? I have heard of others getting pregnant before their period returned. Might be helpful to chart your temps to see if you ovulate? I definitely understand the frustration of not knowing what your body is up to :( When I stopped taking the pill prior to TTC #1 my cycles were a MESS. I would go 2-4 months with no period or ovulation. Soooo frustrating!

Fingers crossed for you!

I have had one period... I think! It was weird, very light over 4 days no cramps... I was on the pill before pregnancy for about 10 years and my cycles were also a mess, totally understand your frustration. It took about 6 months to get pregnant but only 2 periods in that time. The doctor down played it and said not to worry. Hard not to worry when you're ttc...

I'm TTC #2, as well. AF came back when DS was 11 months (he's almost 15 months now), but my LP isn't long enough to get pregnant (only 7 days last cycle). My situation is a bit different because I still nurse DS 2-3 times/day, but neither of us is ready for weaning yet.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->