I'm back with hopefully a BFP! Updated with hpt! No af no BFP ?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies it been a while since I lurked the forums. DD is almost 3 already and ever since her birth we have been ntnp. Up till 3 months ago I started taking my clomid again( trying to regulate af after one depo shot) this month we dtd on the perfect days my o was right on a few days of the full moon( my birth moon phase) I can just feel it! Well not at first. I knew exactly what day I oed ( pretty used to the clomid O cramps plus the sore bb's is a dead give away) around 2 dpo I felt like I was coming on with allergies( soft pallet on fire) and a runny nose. Two days later I woke up to extreme hunger( zombie like hunger ! Lol) and sick feeling and supper dizzy. That lasted about 45&6 dpo but slowly tapering off. The hunger has stayed and a few thing have changed. I'm a skinny girl 140 at 5'8. Before dd I was 135! I have to thank coffee for that lol I only eat a meal once and have around 2 snack a day. If I eat more it upsets my belly! I am waking up around 4 am to extreme hunger pain and the really bad nausea.

So anyway my first thought I was pregnant was around 4 dpo when I just didn't feel right. My throat hurt I was dizzy I was extremely hungry and sick at the same time and just wanted to sleep all day for about 3 days. Once those symptoms went away I was a changed women. Now when I wake up I don't make coffee I make ice water . I drink it all day ( I hate water. No really I hate it with a passion it has no taste it upsets my belly and just blah lol I had to be forced to drink water in my first half of pregnancy cause I dislike it so much. After that I drank it happily. And now it seems like I crave it! I wake up hungry and I eat immediately. Now everyone has a different level of hunger that they experience. I usually have to remember to eat cause I can go all day with nothing but coffee. The kinda pain I'm talking about come out of nowhere it hits me fast and I am extremely hungry like I haven't eaten in a few day. I eat my food ( if that's what you want to call it ! It's more like a national geographic film where the lion chases down the gazelle and rips into him!:haha: yeah it's graphic alright lol. And if I don't eat immediately I instantly become nauseous and start gagging. Speaking of food:blush:! Dhs and I were intimate around 9 dpo and it hurt a lot TMI warning for a few days my vag has felt well swollen puffy like after a really rough play night . Ever since then I have had intermittent cramps and a back ache. Oh did I mention how much of a bitch I am lol:growlmad:
poor dh the minute I mentioned I though I might be pregnant he said well that explain why you have been so irritable lately:dohh: I have taken about 6 tests from around 7 dpo and on till today I did t have a test to pee on so I will go to the store in a few to get one. All negative and one inconclusive yesterday I may have seen a line but chalked it up to an indent shadow. I feel like I'm going mad :wacko: the test say no but my body so says yes!

Hey, your symptoms are sounding promising!! Go get another test already lol x

On my way to the dollar tree right after dd is all done lunch. I haven't peed since i woke up at 7 so I hope it's enough!

Ok update with fm is the at a line :happydance: don't want to get to excited I got some 10 miu ic in the mail!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 34
Here's the same one only the original:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 34
Thanks my ic's came in the mail yesterday but still bfn last night and this morning! now 16 dpo and I have no idea where af is. I've had cramping on and of for a while and the sore bb's is a def o sign for me and it been well past 14 days!4 more days and I go to get a blood from the dr. They won't do them till I'm a week late!

Yeah it's driving me nuts! Don't know how much longer I can wait to find out!

I pushed o day one day ahead. So 15 dpo today af should be here but cm is like really thick snot with yellow tinge but still egg white stretchyness! Bb's are not so tender but still hurt. Will do another ic tonight

That all sounds really good. I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon. It just takes a while for it to show up sometimes. I only got a very very faint one the day after AF was due with my dd.

Another bfn this morning boo! Still no af and a strange thing is happening to my cervix! It's really hard and closed and low but it's starting to turn back tword my bum lol! Like it's trying to get away from the opening. I remember a one time when I was pregnant with dd I felt it do this once but I didn't check a lot cause I didn't want to cause a mc. It's been 3 days like this so far oh and sex is crampy and a bit uncomfortable! Did I mention I have gained 4 lb since last week:haha: really hoping for a BFP ::tease:

Just took another ic and a vvvv faint barley there line with in 5 mins. I don't have at tweeker so could someone invert this for me fast please! Lol:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
This my best:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 13
Omg our lo's look alike lol
At least I know I'm not going nuts! I'm gonna hold it for the rest of the day and do another ic. If I get the same line I'll go get some frer tomorrow it's pay day:happydance:

Not sure y it upside down! Stupid I pad lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
Maybe this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online