I'm back WTT for #2

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Hey, don't know if any of you remember me? I used to post in this section quite a lot :)

Anyway, long story short is that our rainbow was born in October (after two miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy) - she's a brilliant baby, sleeping through the night already and doing really well. I can't believe how blessed we are!

I ended up having an emergency c section which sort of cuts short my plans of ttc really quickly, I do however want a small age gap so we are looking at ttc towards the end of 2016 (pending my OH agreeing to it - currently he feels that's too soon!)

I'm currently using the mini pill as contraception as I don't want anything long lasting but I also don't want to risk falling pregnant too quickly after surgery.

Looking forward to venting my frustrations here! I miss pregnancy even though I hated it, haha!

Welcome back! I remember you from before and am so happy to hear you have your rainbow :flower: I'm also waiting for #2 for next year. We're aiming for a little under a 3 year gap

Thanks ladies! My OH thinks that TTC when she is one is too small an age gap, he can't grasp that she will be nearly two (or older!) when the baby is actually born.

Welcome back :) We are WTT until April 2016 - have a little one born November 2014 :)

Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you. I too had an emergency section three weeks ago and want a small age gap. If I do get pregnant again I really want a vbac and apparently it's best to wait 18 months to two years after a section in order to heal well enough to attempt a vbac. We have decided to wait until DD is two before ttc but it seems ages away. Also I've not decided what contraception we are going to use, I had the coil before my last pregnancy and it took along time for my cycles to return to normal. I don't want to use anything that will affect my fertility too much so no idea what to use xx

Hi, I'm in a similar situation as you. I too had an emergency section three weeks ago and want a small age gap. If I do get pregnant again I really want a vbac and apparently it's best to wait 18 months to two years after a section in order to heal well enough to attempt a vbac. We have decided to wait until DD is two before ttc but it seems ages away. Also I've not decided what contraception we are going to use, I had the coil before my last pregnancy and it took along time for my cycles to return to normal. I don't want to use anything that will affect my fertility too much so no idea what to use xx

Maybe try condoms?

I'm definitely not wanting a vbac! My birth was pretty horrific to the point that a c section was almost a relief despite the fact I wanted an all natural water birth. I healed pretty well after my section and think I want an elective next time as I hate not knowing what is happening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->