I'm Back

Noidea

Reaction score
After a mc at 10 week in july i'm ready to come back and have chats with some lovely ladies in the same boat as me, mainly because i have a question that googleing isnt helping i'm due AF tmw for the past few days i have had spotting and some stomache cramps which i dont usually get and i am feeling v v sick. I'm not sure if i am just getting my hopes up or not as i have been overly moody aswell. When i say spotting i mean very light. An Thoughts ?:coffee:

After a mc at 10 week in july i'm ready to come back and have chats with some lovely ladies in the same boat as me, mainly because i have a question that googleing isnt helping i'm due AF tmw for the past few days i have had spotting and some stomache cramps which i dont usually get and i am feeling v v sick. I'm not sure if i am just getting my hopes up or not as i have been overly moody aswell. When i say spotting i mean very light. An Thoughts ?:coffee:

Hi!

Sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs:

The cramps and feeling sick and moodiness could mean that you are pregnant- I had all three with my last pregnancy. Not sure about the spotting as I didn't get any at all- it could be implantation bleeding or it could just be the start of your period. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how you get on and if AF arrives/you do a HPT. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->