Im back!

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
I dont want to speak too soon, I hope I dont temp fate by coming back in here. :blush: We were planning to TTC in october(this month) but some things came up and got in the way, so I changed my mind. It wasnt anything big but it made me want to put it off so we ended up waiting to wait to try!

Now, I think we are going to start TTC soon, Im out this month, so maybe next. But we havent had a chance to dicuss when exactly, just that we want to. So Im back in WTT!!!!!

Im hopeing :thumbup: that it starts soon, so even though Im technically out this month even if we started trying now I wouldnt be in the game untill November.

So with that in mind, is anyone in here TTC in November, or December?

xxxxxxxxx

Welcome back!! Glad you are TTC soon, keep us posted! xxx

Hello hun, hows it going? Are you getting any closer to TTC? I know last time you were trying to sort your head out a little, and were unsure of a date.

But I read a few of your posts and replies, and you seem much more keen now? x

I have always been keen on having babies. Just reducing anxiety so to be well enough to function properly. Don't have an exact date, all depends when the ball gets rolling properly. I have an idea more or less in my head of when we will start, but all depends so we will have to see. xxx

Hey hun, welcome back! We've just started NTNP this week, but I was on AF when we decided to go for it, so I won't be ovulating till November, but as we're trying to not think too much into it, we just said we'd ntnp from now :) x

I want to start NTNP aswell, Im just waiting for dp to be 100% on board. He's nearly there, but as I said Im out this month anyway so possibly november like yourself. Heres hoping anyway!

I hope you catch soon!

Welcome back hun x Hope this time flies for you x I'm having to wait till about April time :( Seems so long....

welcome back, and lots of luck to you :) we're waiting for another year till will get married and our daughter is older :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->