I'm back.....

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
......I originally was a WTT girl, and now I would like to ask if it's ok for me to come back in for a wee while.

My little boy is 3 weeks old now and we've decided that we are going to wait a full year until trying to give him a brother or sister.

Jan 2011 seems like such a long way away, so I hope I'm ok to wait in here. :flower:

Thanks everyone xx

Congrats on your baby boy!

I'll be around her for possibly only one cycle more... but we'll see.

Aww congrats on little Earl :flower: - he looks so adorable in your display pic :cloud9:
Welcome to WTT! :) I'm gonna be in here for a looooong time so see you around in the next year! xxx

Awww he's beautiful!! ^^, Welcome, I'll be trying June 2011 so I'll be keeping you company :) Y'never know, maybe I'll move over early and we can be TTC buddies too?! Well, a girl can dream! lol enjoy your stay here :) xx

Hey! Congrats on your little boy :) he's gorgeous :D I'll be here for at least another two years so I'll probably speak to you at some point x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your little boy is soooo cute I just want to eat him up *gobble* " :happydance:

Welcome back to WTT, you wait with a new little addition to the family the time will fly by!

I shall be keeping you company until April 2010

Hello! I'm pretty sure I'll be here til Jan 2011 too so we can wait it out together. Congratulations on the birth of your little boy!

Lx

hello and welcome back to wtt :wave: many congratulations on your gorgeous little man :D xx

:flower:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone - That picture was taken when he was just 2 days old....it's amazing how much he's grown!

Glad to have some company for the next year or so....hopefully we can make time fly together!! :thumbup:

Hey
I think i remember you hun...did you have a dog picture as your avatar?
How is your gorgeous man?
xx

Hello and welcome back to wtt! :hi:

I am going to be TTC in Jan 2011 so hopefully we can be TTC buddies then too!

You lo is so beautiful, congratulations!

Rachel

Right, as there are a few of us waiting til Jan 2011, I have a question for you all...

How the hell am I going to keep my broodiness under control for that long?!!!! My logical side (my husband's favourite side of me funnily enough) is saying Jan 2011 but the rest of me is a crazed baby-making maniac. Is it just me?

Lx

Hi to everyone waiting til Jan 2011....I think we need a team! lol :flower:

And as for the broodiness, not a problem for me at the moment as I still have those wonderful memories of labour to keep me away from it all!

PinkGirl - Yes I did have a dog as my Avatar. He only went a couple of days ago to be replaced by Earl - although you can just about see him on the right hand side of the pic lol.

Hiya, I will be around for a little while, welcome back and congratulations xxx

Right, as there are a few of us waiting til Jan 2011, I have a question for you all...

How the hell am I going to keep my broodiness under control for that long?!!!! My logical side (my husband's favourite side of me funnily enough) is saying Jan 2011 but the rest of me is a crazed baby-making maniac. Is it just me?

Lx

Noooooooo it's me as well!! lol :p Feeling a little more optimistic than I was earlier anywho, so that's good :) I'm actually due to start TTC in June 2011, but as I said I'm kinda hoping to bring the date forwards if possible. I don't know how I'll wait :nope: My logical side (also my OH's favourite!) is saying I want to live with him alone for a while first, get married, etc. but my broody crazy side is saying NOW NOW NOW! XD

:hi:

Welcome back to WTT. I will only be here until Feb but hoping to keep you company for a short while. My LO will be a year when we start trying for #2. Congrats on your LO. I am telling you that the time will fly past, its incredible.

Welcome back to wtt and congrats on your little boy. Its nice to see some of us get out of wtt and have lo's :) Fills me with hope! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->