I'm back!

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
I joined Bnb in 2012. This was my addiction but left after I had my daughter mid 2013.

I've since had 2 more children aged 4 and 21m.

Well I'm back under some very horrible and confusing circumstances but I'm here and after myv1st scan I'm 11w 4 days.

I'm due 14th Oct.

No one knows but my children and my 1 friend.
Alot has gone on in the last few years and most been not so good. I'm not the person I was lastime I was here.

Hoping bnb can bring back some positivity into my life.

Sorry to hear you have been going through such a tough time. Congratulations though, and I hope things get much better for you :flower::hug:

Sorry for what you been through but a new baby is for sure a positive light in your life and will bring you all so much joy ! Congratulations !

Welcome back too !

Welcome back and congratulations

I am sorry for everything you have gone through, I know life at times can be so trying and exhausting and feels like it takes everything from you! This new bump will take some time to sink in but it will eventually and everything will work out! Congratulations and welcome back! I hope you can find what you are looking for!! :)

Hey welcome back! I first joined when I was pregnant with my son he was born june 2013. I’m due in December with my 3rd I’ve suffered a few losses so quite anxious. I’m so sorry that things are tricky for you right now, I hope it will all become easier for you soon. Be great to chat :) x

Congratulations! Welcome back! I hope that your situation improves for the better and that you have a H&H 9 months! XOXO

Congratulations and welcome back!!
I was here in 2012/13 too, my little boy was born on the 9th jan 2013.
Back with #3 due 2nd Dec.

I joined Bnb in 2012. This was my addiction but left after I had my daughter mid 2013.

I've since had 2 more children aged 4 and 21m.

Well I'm back under some very horrible and confusing circumstances but I'm here and after myv1st scan I'm 11w 4 days.

I'm due 14th Oct.

No one knows but my children and my 1 friend.
Alot has gone on in the last few years and most been not so good. I'm not the person I was lastime I was here.

Hoping bnb can bring back some positivity into my life.

Congratulations, i'm sure i was around that time also but left after i had my 4th in 2015.
I am shocked to be around again myself, happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->