I'm back : (

mlyn26

Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine
Reaction score
Hi guys, after my miscarriage in March at 9 and half weeks preg i didnt think i'd get preg again for ages, but i did, 2 cycles later this month. However, yesterday 5+6 weeks went for early scan due to spotting and found out was having ectopic. Had surgery last night, discharged this morning and now coming to terms with not just the loss of my baby but also to losing part of my body and part of my chance to get pregnant again - my left tube. I feel really gutted and didn't think anything could be worse than a miscarriage. Well actually yep now for me there is, a miscarriage AND an ectopic. So i'll be round for a while, have been advised to wait 3 months to ttc, altho she said 1 at least. x

Mlyn im soooo sorry for what youre going through hun....
I really have no words... :nope::nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mlyn - I'm really sorry

I don't think theres anything we could say right now to comfort you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers xoxo

Hi Mlyn26, ive been in the same situation i also had my left tube removed in may at 7 weeks its an awful feeling i was back with my consultant who said that i can start trying again as i got:witch: last week he has also put me on metaformin, im just hoping that i fall pregnant soon was trying for 13 months before i got my:bfp: but ive been reading on other forums how so many one tubers fall pregnant and go on to have loads of healthy pregnancies so heres a big sprinkle of :dust::dust: us all:hugs: xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:my thoughts are with you hun

Really sorry to hear that and I know that you probably don't feel like being positive but there are lots of people out there with one tube that have fallen pregnant xx Keep smiling x

I am so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I hope that as soon as you are back to ttc you get your BFP and it sticks!

I am so very sorry for your loss and for what you are going through.

Big :hugs:

I'm so sorry that you're going through this again. Life is so unfair :hug:

Hi mlyn26,

This is the first time I've posted, although i've been reading some threads for a couple of weeks or so. (I hope I do this right!) I just wanted to send some kind thoughts your way.

I had an ectopic a couple of months ago, so I can understand a little how you feel.

I'm sending lots of love and luck your way, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, when you are able to start TTC again.

Tulip x

Thank you all. I am sorry for your losses too. I hope we all get our babies soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->