I'm back!!!!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I'm back and buzzzzing!!!

So.....first of all THANK YOU Anne-Marie for updating :hugs: and thanks for the well wishes on her thread girls too :hug:

As Anne-Marie said I ended up on at the day clinic for montioring after my feet seemed to go right up and I was getting pins and needles in my face and seeing these sparks/stars......

They told me too come straight on and yes my BP was up - she said they will let it go up by 15 on the bottom number over your normal rate and mine was exactly 15 up and my pulse was up too.

She put me on the monitor and Hebe's HB was a bit erratic but settled after about half and hour or so. I has getting BH's which went up to about 60 (dunno what they measure them in!) and she said as they were irregular you could tell they were BH's but we'd see if they were doing anything if I wanted to....ie. do an internal!! So I was Errrmmmmm HELL YEAH!!! So after a bit longer on the monitor she's did a speculum to check my waters were still intact and as they were she said 'we may as well encourage these BH's and do a stretch and sweep' :happydance:

She checked my cervix which she said was soft, 50% effaced and I'm 2cm (the dreaded 2cm!!!!) so something is happening and maybe the sweep will jiggle things along.

I'm not getting my hopes up at all but I feel so good that something is happening. When I was examined at 41+3 with Emily they said NOTHING had happened and I felt such a failure :( I feel like I can handle another 2 weeks now knowing my body is doing SOMETHING how ever small.

YAY!!!

x

That's brilliant!!! Make sure you clean out that birthing pool for me. xxx

Glad your back in one piece and you and Hebe are ok hun :hugs:

Now lets get things going :happydance::happydance:

Ooh fingers crossed this weekend is your weekend!!! xx

Glad everything went well for you! I hope your LO comes soon :D

awww good news xxx

I'll give it a rinse Alio!!!

Oh yeah and I forgot to say the MW said when she was 'up there' .....

'so I'm just feeling your baby's head....'

:shock: OK THATS freaky!!! :lol:

Fantastic news sweetie. :hugs: Now you know something is happening you can chill back and drink some more Raspberry leaf. Just think, the next time you go in you'll leave with Hebe. :dance:

Hey, and if nothing else it's great practice. :lol:

Glad your cervix is doing its job hun!

do you feel any different after the internal?

congrats hunni!!
take up hula dancing or hula hooping and wiggle it along! hehe!!!
wiggle little Hebe out!
hope shes here sooon!
xxx

I'll give it a rinse Alio!!!

Oh yeah and I forgot to say the MW said when she was 'up there' .....

'so I'm just feeling your baby's head....'

:shock: OK THATS freaky!!! :lol:

wow!!! i bet that was really surreal... argh!!!!! cheers for the rinse out!!!! xx

It's hard to say Sarah - we went straight to the supermarket and I was buzzing round coz I was so happy with how things had gone. While I was waking about I could feel a bit of acheyness in my lower back and the usual pressure between my legs. I'm not sure it would have been any different without the internal.....of course every little thing now I'll be thinking 'Oh is this something??!!'

wow!!! i bet that was really surreal... argh!!!!! cheers for the rinse out!!!! xx

And of course if you're there first, get the Mr Muscles out for me too! :winkwink:

glad your ok, hope it gets things moving for you!!! xx

It's hard to say Sarah - we went straight to the supermarket and I was buzzing round coz I was so happy with how things had gone. While I was waking about I could feel a bit of acheyness in my lower back and the usual pressure between my legs. I'm not sure it would have been any different without the internal.....of course every little thing now I'll be thinking 'Oh is this something??!!'

I know exactly what you mean, well fingers crossed something else happens now, wishing lots of pain on you lol :rofl:

I am glad to hear that everything is going so good! It's getting really close! Thinking of you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->