I'm back!!!!

Great news doesnt sound like it will take much longer :)

How exciting! Really pleased things seem to be moving for you!

Glad to hear nothing bad happened and that you got a interesting result out of it. I hope something happens soon, sounds good so far. x

Great news hun!! Really hope that things start to happen for you soon and Hebe will make her grand entrance soon!
xxx

Hope things move along quickly for you!! Glad you and Hebe are ok!

Just caught up with the thread. Glad all is well and hope it's not long!

Glad you are ok-and good news that things seem to be progressing for you! x

Glad your ok hun xx

Yay!
Hope things move fast!! :happydance:

Oh lisa just saw this.....:wohoo: not be long now :) your the same as i was bang on a week before i went into labour so wont be long.

We'll wait until Hebe is here and Laura's ruby then we'll have to do a meet once everyone is well rested and adjusted :) Not long now.....i can feel it.

And like you say.....its good to know your body is doing something.....i held out as long as poss and my body finally kicked in so IT WILL HAPPEN NATURALLY!!! promise you, she gotta come out one day :) XxxxxX

Wow wont be long now, glad you and bubs are ok!! :hugs:

Oh lisa just saw this.....:wohoo: not be long now :) your the same as i was bang on a week before i went into labour so wont be long.

We'll wait until Hebe is here and Laura's ruby then we'll have to do a meet once everyone is well rested and adjusted :) Not long now.....i can feel it.

And like you say.....its good to know your body is doing something.....i held out as long as poss and my body finally kicked in so IT WILL HAPPEN NATURALLY!!! promise you, she gotta come out one day :) XxxxxX

Cheers Em!

I think I'm in that 'place' you were ast week now - I'm just waiting it out but feeling pretty content ATM. I bloody shouldnt be moaning yet anyway - its not like I'm even due yet!! x

good luck, hopefully your baby will be here soon xxx

hey.....

just thought i drop a line in to say good luck to you.......i got my first bfp around the time you got yours earlier this year (but sadly not to be)

i'm sure that everything will go really well, and that you will soon be back home with little Hebe!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Thanks Buffy - Thats really sweet of you. :hugs:

x

Oooh I have just seen this thread! Good luck Lisa! Come on Hebe! :D

Come on Hebe!!!! Godd luck sweetie not long now! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member