I'm back... :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Sweetpea7830, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Sweetpea7830

Sweetpea7830 Well-Known Member

Hi all...sorry for the long hiatus...I am back...and moved to the 2nd trimester! Work has been crazy and I have been traveling a lot.

Tomorrow is 18 weeks and our next doctor's appointment. Very exciting. We will schedule the scan for gender tomorrow, so we should know in just a few weeks whether we are Team Pink or Team Blue. ;) Exciting!!!

We think we felt baby move for the first time this weekend!! I have felt little wiggles here and there, but nothing definitive enough for me to say it was baby. Well, Friday night, I felt a very distinct "popping" - sort of like popcorn in the belly. There were about 4-5 in a row, and lasted just long enough for me to let hubby press his hand down hard enough to feel the faintest bit of it. :cloud9:

2. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

Welcome back!

3. pennysbored

pennysbored Well-Known Member

So much has happened for you! Welcome!

4. Beltane

Beltane Mother of 3 Boys!

Welcome back and congrats on the popcorn pop kicks- those are great! Just you wait!

5. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

ahh!
    movements!!
    i totally didn't see this til now, and i haven't caught up with you on msn lately!

6. porkpie1981

porkpie1981 Well-Known Member

welcome back :happydance:

7. PixieKitty

PixieKitty Guest

Welcome back hun :)
    xo