I'm BD'ed out!

stouffer

Reaction score
So we were DTD every other day since the Sunday before last. Then we did it Saturday, Sunday (+opk), and yesterday. This is my first month charting, so am I right in thinking that my lack of temp rise this morning means we should be doing it again today? (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/333111)

I'm worn out, and so is my hubby! We're 2-3 times a week people, not 4 days in a row! We're knackered and quite honestly I think it's going to take a lot of effort to do it one more time :laugh2:

Any tips for me? :lol:

Oh yeah, been there! Made a thread about it, very much like yours just a week ago :)

How long are you cycles? And was the OPK very obviously positive?

Tips, hmm... Use anything that normally puts you in the mood, really!

My cycles are about 28-32 days but my LP tends to be 10 or 11 days. This is the earliest I've had a +OPK in a long time so I'm feeling really good about it! It was definitely a positive. I took one test in the am which was questionable and retested on Sunday afternoon and it was unmistakably positive.

I'm guessing I'll ov today then.

Just one more day :lol:

It's so hard to be enthusiastic when you're all sexed out!

Based on your chart and your strong positive opk I'd say you're O'ing today and will see a temp rise tomorrow. If this was my chart, I'd think that way.
There should be swimmers waiting from previous BDing sessions, but if you can BD one more time today that would be good too. If you're getting soo stressed you may pass but you may buy a new underwear on the way back home to make a change for tonight.
If you pass today, you still DTD on O-3, O-2 and O-1.. thats good too!!

Good idea re nice undies.

I think I'll go and have a nice long shower before he gets home, pamper myself a bit and put on some nice undies. Hopefully that will at least make me feel a bit more like it ;)

I hear ya!!!! Even every other day is a killer for us sometimes. It's SO not fun anymore ugh!

I did buy some nice lingerie last time and shave my legs (I know, I'm such a bad wife I dont do it regularly in the winter : ) and put on lotion, perfume, etc. Pretty much like you said, pamper and feel pretty!

This may be TMI but I tend to try and get OH as turned on as possible before we BD, especially when doing it ever other night!

AND feeling pretty definitely helps!

we went a bit over board and did it every night and on saturday it was twice, lol, think we are so despirate to get pregnancy after the miscarraiage and becuase we hadmt been doing as i was pregnant we just went all out then yesterday we just couldnt lol! no energy at all. lol! think we will drop down to every other next month, at least we have had a good warm up to it lol. good luck xxx

I am so glad to read this thread, I was feeling like a bad wife for feeling a touch sexed out! Really hard to see the fun when doing it so often and being knackered from a full day at work...

we do a bit of flirty texting during the day (like we did back in the day before we were old marrieds!) to keep things sexy and interesting ....

Thank you for posting this! We are on the every other day method because my cycles are irregular. I didn't get my +OPK until a few days ago, but we have DTD every other day for the last 1 1/2 weeks. We need to DTD one more time tonight and I just don't know if I can.

Well I'm all showered, shaved, moisturised, hair done, makeup on, nice perfume and best undies. It better work ;)

I wish I could help with a idea to spice it up but we are getting to the point too. My hubby used to be king of the quicky! Not anymore! LOL

I totally know what you mean! I actually hope for quickies these days but it's not always the case.

I'm going to try what Mandyloo suggested and try and get him as turned on as possible first :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->