Im bit gutted, like.

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
After being on high yesterday at my 99 days to go.

I went online to check my date & time for my 4d scan thats a week today, my appt werent there.
So i sent an email, got a call back, saying i was on system but didnt have appt booked for 4th, that she doesnt know whats happened.
Going, speak to manager ring me back, may not call back till next week now.

Actually had few issues about 6weeks back about appt, from emails i got it was all sorted and i got email on 18th july, saying my date & time was confirmed.

Im gutted. Dont have any appts till 10th onwards, tbh it aint good enough, OH booked day off work to come with.

How annoying - can your OH change the day off to go a week later? I know you shouldn't have to, and I'd be complaining like mad and demanding a hell of a discount, but hopefully you'll get to see baby soon.

Oh hun bet ur gutted, make sure you tell them about oh having day off and see what they can do as you say its really not good enough to mess people around. Hope they sort something for you xx.

thats awful! Its obviously a mistake on their behalf!!! So they should compensate u with money off ur next app or something....they'l just have to MAKE an opening for you!

can i ask who u booked it with?

Have you still got the correspondence from then confirming the date/time?

They should call you back straight away not next sodding week!!!!

How annoying - can your OH change the day off to go a week later? I know you shouldn't have to, and I'd be complaining like mad and demanding a hell of a discount, but hopefully you'll get to see baby soon.

I dont know, he'll probably say its to late now.
We had planned to go to the scan on way up to my parents next week.
Studio isnt anywhere near us.
Just my luck really.

Keep on nagging at them. Especially as you have the email to prove it - the fault is theirs, not yours.

Have you got a name and have you been able to send over their email confirming the date??

If that doesn't seem to be working - do the age old woman trick - cry. Sob, boo, do everything you can to still get it on that date. Start with the little sniff, then the huh huh holding it back effect, then the full on hormonal nose blow. Really really push the point that you've got the email proving that your appointment was booked.

Really hope you are able to make them do something and get the appointment back

Yes, i have all emails etc.
Its through babyview.

Id really hope i get something in return, im just glad i actually checked and didnt turn up... god knows how i would of felt.

Could you just turn up on the day at the time, email proof in hand - ignorant to the fact that you're double booked???
Then do the cry and sob thing?? In their reception!!

I'd definately keep on at them if you're having to make a special trip to go. I wonder if they have got you in as the wrong name or something if you got a confirmation?

I feel like I need to ring and check mine now, it's not till 1 Oct and I've got a letter confirming but I was just going to turn up...

Ive just had a call.
They are going to fit me in 2hrs later, so instead of 2pm it till be 4pm. She said got list wrote out of everyone who is long distance for that day somehow mine had been cancelled. She kept saying sorry, im going to ask for pregnancy progress report, which would of cost £30 extra.

Ive just had a call.
They are going to fit me in 2hrs later, so instead of 2pm it till be 4pm. She said got list wrote out of everyone who is long distance for that day somehow mine had been cancelled. She kept saying sorry, im going to ask for pregnancy progress report, which would of cost £30 extra.

glad you got it sorted honey :hugs: and yes you should get something free - as a good will gesture ;)

That's awful, hope they sort something out for you xx

ETA: Sorry I missed the update, glad it's sorted xx

Well at least you got some sort of result, hopefully that has made you a little happier? I don't know how much more of a pain the wait will be x

Oh yeah, im happier ive not had to wait another week.
Would have prefered it earlier on, nothing i can do. Can just hope i get spolit instead lol!

Glad you got it sorted! was gonna say hope you didnt have to loose the deposit cos it was their mistake, But its sorted now. DEF cry to get something for free. Say you had another appt at 4 which now you cant make because of their mistake. :D

Well done!!! That's certainly better than no scan and OH having to rearrange his holiday.

Glad you got it sorted chick! If I were you id be checking the site every day to make sure your appointment doesnt dissapear again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->