I'm bleeding :'( update..

I know fingers crossed my little pea is still nice and snug. How you feeling Glong? X

Very tired today just snoozed off on the sofa for half an hour. Worried with every little pain and flutter I feel. Will contact gp tomorrow and see what they say

Yeah I can only imagine how you feel although my bleeding has stopped I'm a nervous wreck.. Anything is making me panic. I'm falling asleep on the sofa too x

Hi i had a red bleed at 6+1 and then on off thick bloody discharge for about 2 weeks after. I was diagnosed with cervical erosion xx

I`ve just conceived within the last 2-3 weeks also, and OH and I had sex after I`d gotten the positive result...and I had very slight bleeding, a few small red tinges when I wiped. A day or two later, no extra or increased bleeding, and actually an area on my vulva was a bit sensitive, so I think that is what caused the spotting.

Anyways, during my first pregnancy, I had a slight hemotoma that caused a decent amount of blood both at 10 and 34 weeks. During the first bleed, we had just had sex, and that latter, we had not. Suffice it to say that I am not comfortable with sex now, but we are intimate in other ways so it`s all good. My daughter was born healthy, no issues, but best to be cautious...

Trying again3 glad the bleeding has stopped, it's very common to have spotting after sex especially in the first trimester, as long as it's just spotting I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about :flower:

Thank you ladies! Yeah it was just light spotting and nothing since. And my boobs are stupidly sore today for the first time since I got pregnant.. I mean I can hardly touch them! Surely that's a good sign. Still feel sick and tired too x

Sounds to me like it could be very normal.. since in pregnancy our cervix basically gets engorged with blood and filled with tiny blood vessels, sex can definetly cause some light bleeding.. and red at that..you wouldnt expect to see brown for example, from the cervix being irritated.Good luck.

Just wanted to give a quick update.. They are now suspecting ectopic pregnancy so I'm just waiting for my scan. It's at 3.40
I've had an internal examination and my bloods taken. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies x

Just wanted to give a quick update.. They are now suspecting ectopic pregnancy so I'm just waiting for my scan. It's at 3.40
I've had an internal examination and my bloods taken. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies x

Why do they think that? :(

They thought that because I was getting pain down my right side but it would seem it's a urine infection. And my baby was perfect. I saw the heartbeat! Im measuring 6w2d which I sort of knew anyway because I ovulated 4 days late. So it's spot on. I'm so relieved!! Now I've just got to hope I have no more bleeding and baby stays strong. X

Yay glad all was ok. Are they doing anymore scans or do you have to wait until 12 weeks now

It depends Hun, if I have more bleeding then yes they'll scan me again before 12 weeks, but I'm hoping il be fine now and 12 weeks will be the next time I see him or her. Xxx

I'm so happy everything ok for now.

Have you had any bleeding today

Pleased all is ok with baby, hope the uti passes quickly for you.

Had some very light brown watery discharge like stuff this morning but nothing since and no red blood since yesterday morning x

Thank you for your kind words ladies I really appreciate it I was a total wreck earlier I don't think I've cried as much in my life as I did this morning x

Wow! What a roller coaster! I'm so glad you have seen bubs tho and he/she has a heartbeat!

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->