I'm bleeding :'( update..

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
So me and the oh had Sunday morning sex and I went to the toliet soon after and when I wiped there was blood not loads but it was red.
I've checked once more since and there was a tiny bit more... I'm so so scared!!! I love my baby already and I can't bare the thought of losing it.. X

Maybe it was just because of the sex? I sometimes get a few spots after sex....

Try not to panic. There's every chance that the bleeding is just external from having sex and your pregnancy is just fine. I recently had a loss at just over 6 weeks and the bleeding got heavier quite quickly. So I think if it is a miscarriage, you'll likely know. If it's just a little and doesn't get worse, I'd be optimistic. If you phone EPU, they'll likely have you come in for a scan to give you reassurance. Best of luck!

Best of luck my darling, go get it checked and keep us all updated :hugs:

Hoping it's just down to sex and nothing to do with baby :hugs:

It may just be down to the bd'ing, try not to panic just yet. Maybe put your feet up for a bit and rest. I know it's scary but bleeding early on is really normal, and after sex it's even more common. Im crossing my fingers for you that all will be ok x

So I've just been in the shower, I went for a wee first and there wasn't any blood just very lightly tinged pink when I wiped. im calling the epu to see what they say x

So I've just been in the shower, I went for a wee first and there wasn't any blood just very lightly tinged pink when I wiped. im calling the epu to see what they say x

Keep us updated xxx

Epu said it's very normal and to monitor it for the rest of the day and call them back this evening if I'm still spotting or if it gets any worse. Fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse.. Poor oh won't be getting anymore sex until baby arrives if everything is ok x

Ha ha I feel like that too!

Sounds like cervical erosion-it's harmless and due to hormonal changes in the cervix that cause it to bleed more easily :flower:

Thank you ladies!! :hugs:
So glad I've got you all. I've just checked again and it seems to of completely stopped. No pink or anything! Fingers crossed!! X

Oh no! I hope it was just from the BD'ing!

My husband has been begging me for some adult time but until my appointment tomorrow when I find out everything is okay I can't risk the chance of seeing blood for this very reason. So scary.

Glad to see its stopped. Hope it stays that way. Xo

Yes I wouldn't advise it.. It's terrifying. I'm going to go to the toilet in a minute to check the situation so il update you when I've been x

So I've been out and about walking the dog etc done a bit of shopping and just been and checked and there is nothing at all. I feel fine, boobs are sore, feel sick and tired so I'm hoping it was just the bding xxx

So I've been out and about walking the dog etc done a bit of shopping and just been and checked and there is nothing at all. I feel fine, boobs are sore, feel sick and tired so I'm hoping it was just the bding xxx

That's brilliant :) xx

I know fingers crossed my little pea is still nice and snug. How you feeling Glong? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->