Im Bleeding... :((

T

Tiffers

I started bleeding this morning at around 5:00 AM and I am still bleeding.. I went to the Doctor and they did an HCG and Progesterone level which is going to be repeated in 48 hours. I am SOOOO scared I am having a miscarriage. My mind is telling me that I am, but my heart won't except it.. Please pray. I don't want to lose my baby. :cry::cry:

:hugs: I hope everything is alright. Keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Aw thats so horrible for you
Try not to think the worst though
Sending you prayers and hugs
:hugs:
Hope everything turns out ok
xx

:hugs:Will keep everything crossed that you are ok....take it easy...Good luck hun I will be praying for you :hugs:

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

:hugs:

I have everything crossed for you. I hope your little bub is alright :hugs:

everything crossed for you hun. i hope everythings ok xx

I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

i hope everything will be ok...i am thinking of you.

:hugs: Thinking of you and sending you loads of Sticky Glue. :hugs:

I'm thinking of you too honey and sending tons of sticky glue to little bubba.

Take it nice and easy. I'll say a little prayer for you.

Lots of love Tiffers, remember not all bleeding means bad stuff, it can be pretty common in pregnancy. Sending positive thoughts xXx

Tiffers, you should read Tinkerbell's post, it's similar to yours and she has some good news. There is lots of advice and others too who have experienced bleeding and they make it sound quite a common occurrence.

Sorry I don't know anything more to tell you. Just hope you're OK.

fingers crossed for you and bean!! xxx

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words! I just received a call back from my doctor, my HCG levels dropped to 8. Yup.. 1 digit. He said that bubs stopped growing around Sunday. Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts. I will probably not be on for a while. Thanks for all of your support.

Tiffers i am so sorry to hear what happened. It won't make things any easier but i understand what you are going through. The same happened to me in November. You will be in my thoughts hun.:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your in my thoughts and prayers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->