Im Bleeding... :((

:hugs:

I'm so sorry hon, you're in my thoughts. :hugs:

I think I am gonna cry. I am so sorry! I really hope things get better soon. :(

I am so sorry Tiffers

:hugs:

Your in my thoughts

:hugs: aww tiffers:hugs::hugs:lots of hugs for you and your husband i hope your ok! Your in my thoughts. Life is so unfair sometimes:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. We will be thinking of
you , bump and the family. **hugs**

Hi Tiffers, I'ver very sorry to hear about your loss. I had a similiar experience last month when I received a BFP then 4 days later started bleeding. I went to the ER the next day and my blood drawn and my HCG was down to 4.5 which means not pregnant. I was so confused and lost and kept thinking was I ever pregnant? But I felt PG because of all the symptoms I had. I know I could relate to how your feeling and just know that we are all thinking of you and you have many of us that have been through similiar situations. You will be amazed at how strong you will become and know that when your ready you can try again. You might be ready sooner than you think!

Take care!

Thank you all for your support. I cannot tell you how much knowing that you all are thinking of me and saying prayers for me has helped today. I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies. We are holding up okay. I am starting to cramp really bad and passing some really nasty looking stuff. My doctor has been wonderful and called me 2 times today to check on me and see how everything was going. I am taking it easy and am off work tomorrow to try and cope before I have to face reality again. I feel so empty. I know that God will bless me with another bundle of joy soon, I just really wanted this baby. Thank you for your thoughts and encouraging words. You help me more than you will ever know.

So sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

let us know when u have news. plenty of ladies have had bleeds, it's not a foregone conculsion. hang on in there :hugs:

I bled with both of my pregnancies, and they ended fine... hang in there... thinking of you x

Oh Tiffers, what sad news honey. I am so sorry to hear this and will keep you both in my prayers. This happened to a very good friend of mine not so long ago and she now has a wonderful little boy called Jack, so let's hope you can look to the future really soon.

Take care of yourself and see you back here when you are feeling up to it.

sending you lots of love and hugs tiffers. I'm so sorry this happened to you, make sure you take care of yourself and your husband. xxxxxxxx

hey

Hope all is ok with you and bean :hugs:
I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hi Tiffers

I am so sorry love about your news. Please take care. I have been through the same recently so know exactly how you feel. Please PM me if you want to chat.

Lots of love xx

Oh Sweetie, I'm not sure I have the right words for you. I just wanted to let you know that I really am thinking of you. I hope you're starting to grow a little stronger, and feel a little better.

Warmest hugs darlin. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"