I'm bringing back WTT chat!

Aww thats nice hun, you just reminded me i got a christening to go to soon lol.
Havent been up to much, car hunting, doing my work and chilling. lol
At least next weekend we have a bank holiday weekend!
yey
x

I have to work bankholidays, well i would if i wasent of on the sick lol.
Found anything on the car front?

Hey everyone im new to the site. it seems as if you have all grown pretty close and i think its great... i just wanted to say hi. and im just going to poke around for the night and read posts...

shanelle

Hey everyone im new to the site. it seems as if you have all grown pretty close and i think its great... i just wanted to say hi. and im just going to poke around for the night and read posts...

shanelle

:hugs: Hi honey!!!

Boy this threads gone quiet!!! Normaly i have to search for the last entry because it's pages away!
Where has everyone gone???? :blush:
Come back i miss you all!!!!!:cry:

I'm here!! Went to go to my journal and seen you so thought I'd come and say hello!!!

What you up to today hun? I am working and I soooooooo don't want to be. Still, this time next wee we will be on a plane bound for sunny Crete!! :happydance:

xxx

Morning girls!
Damp and dark and rainy here today - where's the sunshine gone? Pops. are you stockpiling it for your jollies? LOL
I get to go to the garage today and have my driver's side mirror replaced; seems that some van knocked it iff and never bothered to stop :hissy: It will be good to have it replaced; it's been so weird driving without it!
xxx

I hope this week flies by for you Pops! Do you have to go into work on Monday???

Today i'm off to pick up Miss Lexie's new buggy. We have had to have a little one to take on holiday with us! I also have to go and get a blood test done so that will be a longgggggggggg wait at the hospital i'm sure!

Our holiday is 5 weeks today and i'm soooo excited! We didn't go abroad last year as i was pregnant so i really can't wait!

It's my wedding anniversary in 2 weeks and i am so stuck as to what to get DH! We have rules and we have to buy a present related to that year..... like our 1st year was paper so i bought dh the artwork for his new tattoo (on paper) and he bought me me personalised number plate (reg document was on paper). Now it's getting harder as this year it's leather!!!!! I am so crap at thinking out of the box so any ideas would be more than welcome!

Right off to make a cuppa and then to put some mucky fingerprints on pops' journal!!!! xxx

Nope, I finish on Friday and thats it for me :happydance:

We need to pop to town at the weekend and get some bits and I dont want to take my good cameras away so am needing a relatively cheap but decent compact digital.

Ooooh Ill have a think with regards to your anniversary - I got a number plate at Christmas that says V Pops and I love it!!

xxx

Its so wierd being on here and reading your storys. You all talk with such different words then i would use being in the us... its fun... i enjoy hearing.. well err reading it...lol i wish this site had lots more action. im on it my entire shift at work as long as were not busy...so i wish i had more chat time with people.

shanelle:cry:

come back wtt chat! it's gone quiet and i'm having a duvet day!!!!!!

Just stopping by to say hi girls!
I miss you all so much,I wish you were in 1st tri with me.
Pops,I hope you have an excellent excellent holiday my darling.Pinkgirl,have you bought a car yet?
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Jen I still can't get over the fact that you are expecting!

Haha neither can I!
:rofl: Its still a bit of a (very happy) shock.Feels so weird to suddenly not be part of WTT anymore though!
How are you doing hon?
xxx

I know I mostly lurk around here, but I don't see your name anymore and it's sad!

But I'm very happy for you, too.

I'm doing pretty good, despite all the boy drama. Haha. Thanks for asking.

I am awake FAR to early for a weekend!! Blame Dogface!

I miss you Jen :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"