I'm bringing back WTT chat!

I definitely think my WTT ticker will gradually decrease in time, as my broodiness worsens! OH wants to TTC now aswell. :dohh:
xx

Ooooh Ella so you might have a little one on the way sooner than planned?
Right girls Ive got to go,Im not letting BnB steal another day :rofl: (I'll probably be bored and back on here in an hour :rofl: ) xxxx

Yeah Jen, I think that might be the case!
Haha see you soon then! :rofl:
xx

Hey ladies!
Have just caught up with all the chat whilst sitting with a nice cuppa while Lexie is napping!
Pops- so glad everyone calls you Pops off hear as i can't get use to thinking of you as Paula!! Have even stored your number as Pops!!!
Jen- :happydance: for your b'day tomorrow, how exciting!! I love b'days, this year, my 1st birthday as a Mummy i will be on my Hols in Egypt! Can't wait :happydance:
Toria- Good luck with the test, i know what you mean about thinking your going mad with thinking your PG. 10 weeks later i am still waiting for my AF, have done 3 tests that were :bfn:, i was so convince i was pg! We are so ready to ttc #2 but can't do anything untill my bloody body sorts itself out!
:hugs: to everyone else. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!
xx

Oh and BTW, my hubbys family all call me Malpal! It comes from the first 3 letters of my maiden name and the first 3 letters of my surname! It started years and years ago by my sil and just caught on!!!

Hey Malpal

Lexie is sooooooooo cute. Hope you are both well and had a lovelyday.
Ive been shoooing but didnt find anything nice!!! :-(

I am so booooreeeddddd and in pain and am coverd in baby snot ladeda

How are we all ladies? Hope you are all having a great weekend.
I have been out looking for a new car, mines a 2 seater so after a bigger car (forward thinking lol)
Weather is lush and going to have a large glass of wine and takeaway later and settle down watching BGT! exciting.....
Really happy there have been some new ladies join us in WTT, so nice and they are so lovely. Nic and Toria: you two had me in stiches last night on bnb chat!!
over and out ...

We were looking at new cars, but have decided to hold off for awhile. We're pretty set on the Alfa Sportswagon though. VERY economical, cheap to buy and looks god too IMO:

https://www.speedheads.de/artikelbilder/2007/AlfaRomeo159SportwagonTI2.jpg

https://www.carsplusplus.com/pictures/2007/34507/photo.jpg

A 3 year old one you can pick up for about £11k :)

woooow thats so nice hun, hate trying to find a car as dealers are overpriced and private sellers are sold or never in!!!

I am so bored, have been signed of on the sick AND chat is broke!!!

Any one else got nothing to do? Iv got loads of housework to do but my back is killing me.

God i sound like a moaner. Any one else got nice weather?

Its gorgeous here, but Ive got a bandaged toe and cant go outside as my flip flops have given me super duper painful blisters inbetween my big toes! Ouch :(
Hopefully going to go and find some sandals tonight, see if I can get my toe through them!
I want to sunbathe! :'(

Well been a few days since we chatted, Hows your weekend been girlies? You been up to anything exciting?
x

Hi Pinkgirl :)
Doing great, thanks. Just been enjoying a lovely, chilled out day at home. Been a lovely weekend; feeling rather proud of myself as I FINALLY got round to watching Mamma Mia. It was fantastic :happydance:
How are you?
x

I bought my mom that but havent watched it, you know what i might even watch it tonight! thanks hun lol. I am ok thankyou trying to find a new car at the moment which is driving me mad. Have enjoyed this lovely weather too x

Mamma Mia is brilliant !!
I watched it at the cinema with my besties
=]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back