• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im confused someone help me know when i ovulated and other stuff?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I dont know if im in the right thread but i just need someone clever and knows what there talking about when it comes to ovulation and dates ..

Right..
I think the 1st day of my last period was 19th april.. and im usually on that for 5 days so i have 25day cycle.. so i would have came off it 24th april .. do you ovulate after that because i read ovulation things on sites and it confuses me ..

The last time i had sex was 30th april .. and to me it says that the sperm is there for 2-3 days? sorry if im confusing anyone sort me out please! but i did the ovulation calculator and it said im most fertile from 27th april - 2nd may so i got pregnant then i must have does this sound right :S and i cant remember when i knew my BFP! :( it was on a friday im thinking i found out on the 8th may or 15th may but my test said im 3weeks+ pregnant confusing!

Sorry bout the dumbness everyone :dohh:
Someone just explain it all to me and help me with my dates and if im right or wrong please! xx

Hi
Only advice i can give is that you normally ovulated 14 days before your period starts.
Do you have a regular cyce as i got confused when you said you came on the 19th and that lasts for 5 days so you have a 25day cycle :{

If you can tell me how long your cycle is i can try and help you work it out :)

You count it from the first day of your last period, the normal average person ovulates on CD14 however, this varies. Sometimes I ovulate on CD13 however, most of the time is CD16.

So 19th April you'd be 14w5 days.

I know my 'dates' as in how far along i am.. im 15weeks today
im prob confusing everyone sorry..

basically its because i dont know who the dad is :blush: (i know not good) but mistake appened with my ex jamie and that happened on the 30th april (was a mistake and stupid) but then this just sounds slaggy but it must be right i must have got back with the tim (the lad i was with start of april but we split up) and we must have dont it on the 2nd of may because i stopped at his after a party but then it would be too late wouldnt it ?

if people dont know just say im just stressing :(
x

Oh honey :hugs:

Okay here's what I've got but it probably won't help you much.

You have a 25 day cycle so your last period was the 19th april making that CD1, so CD25 would have been the 13th May. Most people have a 14 day LP (BUT NOT EVERYONE) so take 14 days off this being the 30th April!

I must stress that not everyone have a 14 day LP some times I have a 12 day LP others 14 LP

:hug:

On sites it said i would be most fertile on the 27th - 2nd may but now im thinking it could have been the 25th april when it happened with tim so it says the sperm lasts 2-3 days so would have been 28th at most ... and the my ex jamie that happened on the 30th april so im stuck arent i really cause there both when i was fertile :( i just was hoping it was more of a chance it was jamies as this other person is at the minute threatening me with alot of stuff "/ x

:dohh:

I get you now LOL sorry i feel so dumb right so count back from the 13th of may ? 14days ... that would be 29th april

:dohh:

I get you now LOL sorry i feel so dumb right so count back from the 13th of may ? 14days ... that would be 29th april

LOL I'm being dumb now. Yes it would honey!

XX

So what would that mean about the 29th or 30th april ?

cause i said something before i said i was dumb and that about the dates of my ex and recentest .. who do you think personally would be more of a chance of being babys dad?i know your not someone whos guna know dot on i just want an opinion from te dates :)

xx

So what would that mean about the 29th or 30th april ?

cause i said something before i said i was dumb and that about the dates of my ex and recentest .. who do you think personally would be more of a chance of being babys dad?i know your not someone whos guna know dot on i just want an opinion from te dates :)

xx

For me I would say Jamie hun! But as I said previously it depends on your LP

XX

I think im going to end up getting my hopes up its jamies cause thats way it would be better and everything but have to just pray i spose

And does LP mean Last period? just to put my mind to rest
but my last period was defo 19th april and it lasts 5 days
x

Oh you have got yourself in to a bit of a pickle haven't you. I hope everything works out the way you want it too.x

LP means lethal phase honey! It's the time between ovulation and your next period.

XXX

If you enter your due date on the following calculator it would tell you the date your baby was concieved
https://www.mymonthlycycles.com/whencalcct.jsp?calctype=rpc

I spose i wont know til i have the baby and have a dna test done only way cause that site just says i concevied on 1st of may 09 .. and it stil could be both :shrug: x

Oh huns bless ypu, but these things do happen so im sure you are not the only one chick,it happens to do the best of us... good luck and hope you get your wish for the daddy to be, does daddy Jaimie know theres a poss its ex? :hugs:

Yeah jamie and the other both know it could be theres .. but had a rough time with my ex and ended up him getting violent towards me but now its blown over abit im still scared of him but were mates now even though i dont ever see him or anything now and i havent seen jamie my other ex in awhile but it will change when i know as one of them is going to be a dad .. just wish could know sooner and stuff would be better but oh wel
and thanx hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->