I'm confused

alania21

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I have a question for you who have received your BFP! I am normally on a 28 cycle but it I started spotting at 12dpo or cd25. I saw it when I wiped at 8 in the morning so I put on a pad but nothing until 7 or 8 that night. I had to change my tampon twice that night because it became very heavy and then the next day I just spotted all day. I am now on cd27 and it is barely there again. I am so confused. Could this be implantation when I had that night of very heavy bleeding? I apologize if this is too long. Just really need advice! Thanks:shrug:

Hi Ladies! I have a question for you who have received your BFP! I am normally on a 28 cycle but it I started spotting at 12dpo or cd25. I saw it when I wiped at 8 in the morning so I put on a pad but nothing until 7 or 8 that night. I had to change my tampon twice that night because it became very heavy and then the next day I just spotted all day. I am now on cd27 and it is barely there again. I am so confused. Could this be implantation when I had that night of very heavy bleeding? I apologize if this is too long. Just really need advice! Thanks:shrug:

Hi I hate to read and run.

Normally implantation is quite lite, but what ive learned from the forums anything goes? Do you have any other symptoms ? if in doubt test it out !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->