I'm crushed. CD23 and it seems like AF is coming. Need a hug.

StretchMarks

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on with my body these days, but I've always been very regular with my periods--28 - 30 days. Never more, never less. I've also carried a child to term and given birth before (2 years ago), so I thought my body could do it again.
At CD19, I had weird light brown CM when I wiped with tp. Every once in a while, it had a tiny red streak in it. Cd20, it happened less often and it was only brown. CD21 I found a light brown glib when I wiped once in the morning and nothing else. CD2 there was a little brown when I wiped once and then there was nothing until 10pm when I had light pink when I wiped. Today is CD23 and I had nothing when I wiped this morning, but just now at 1pm, I wiped and there's fresh pinkish blood and upon further inspection with tp wrapped around my finger, it appears that there's a lot more where that came from and it's definitely looking more red. I've had a couple of cramps on my right side and I feel like AF is about to start. At CD23. What the hell. :( something is wrong and I don't know what it is, and my gyn's nurse laughed at me when I described it. I'm crushed and frustrated and need a hug.

Thanks and hugs to you too. The worst part is that I don't have any idea what's causing this...Anovulatory cycle? Hormone imbalance? Vitamin deficiency? Or something much worse? Of course it had to start on dec24th, so there was literally no one around to call, which led me to consult Dr. Google...and that's never good! Waiting for my RE to call back (DH has MFI).

Could you be ovulating? It is possible to spot a bit with ovulation.

calliebaby first off, congrats on #2!
I originally thought maybe it was because I was ovulating late, and that's one of the things Dr. Google mentioned as a possibility. But I've never had that happen to me before and I've also never had a cycle longer than 30 days. Also, I've had this spotting for 4 days...does O spotting last that long and just happen out of the blue like??

Laura726 I also thought it could have been IB, but now that it's lasted for 4 days and gotten heavier and redder today, I unfortunately don't think it's that :( I didn't temp and had some weird OPK issues this month (4 straight days of positives before I ran out of sticks), so I don't know when I O'd.

Just got off the phone with the nurse--she wasn't very helpful and said, "sometimes mid cycle spotting just happens." But something has to be causing it. Anyway, I am going to get blood work tomorrow so they can 1. see if I ovulated, and 2. see if I have any vitamin deficiencies. Hopefully, I will have some answers soon!

I'm so angry for you right now, she should never have laughed at you! I don't know what is causing your problem, but I am so sorry that you are having this happen with your body, these kinds of things can be so confusing!

Thanks, I'm so fed up with that that office already. After I had my son, I swore that I would find a new dr. For the next pregnancy, but 6 months of trying later and I'm still no closer to finding a new obgyn. :(

And the spotting stopped again...I'm just so worried that this is the beginning of some awful condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->