I'm currently TTC baby#3, I would love to have some TTC buddies :)

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm Kate! I have 2 kiddos my DD is 4 and DS is 1.5 years they are very busy but very fun!

I've recently been told by my doctor conceiving may be hard with my thyroid being a bit messed up. I start a synthetic hormone next week so hopefully it will start making me ovulate again on my own. Right now I've been testing since AF stopped and all opk have been negative and now I'm spotting on cd 20 so things are a bit messed up for me. DH and I have decided to try anyways though.

I hope you ladies may be interested in joining me on this journey :)

Hi, Kate. I'm Rebecca :flower:

Me and my OH are TTC #3, this is our first month trying. My little ones are almost 5 and 2 and 2 and a half :cloud9:

Me and my OH are TTC #3, this is our first month trying. My little ones are almost 5 and 2 and 2 and a half :cloud9:

HI Rebecca! How exciting!!! Close in age to mine:thumbup:

Are you using ovulation predictors at all?

HI Rebecca! How exciting!!! Close in age to mine:thumbup:

Are you using ovulation predictors at all?

Hi :lolly:

I am indeed! No doubt I'll be back to using them again soon. Been having such a weird cycle this month and I think AF is getting ready to make her appearance early :coffee: Although if there's nothing in the morning I'll still be testing :haha::blush:

Haha yeah I have a live hate relationship with them. This cycle I never got a positive so now I'm upset with them:haha: oh well onward and upward

well i may have had a positive OPK yesterday! it seemed to be pretty much identical to the control line, DH and i BD'ed for a few days before, and on the morning of my positive OPK (I didnt test until noon that day and by then it was positive) so here we go! I guess it's even a good sign that my OPK went positive since i was told i would not ovulation on my own. I think i may have even had ovulation pains but no way to know for sure.

I'm not going to set a testing date or anything fancy and get my hopes up. I'll wait until im actually late, as in like a week late!

Good luck!

I'm out this month. AF came 6 days early!!

Stalking!! :happydance:.

I have 2 girls, 2.5 years and 7.5 months old 💜. We are TTC #3 as well! When I do get pregnant I will be considered high risk, I give birth to preemies, no known cause.

I hope you don't mind if jump in. My DH and I are TTC baby #2. My DS just turned 2. We've been trying for 3 months. Kinda discouraged because we got pregnant on our first try with DS. This month I decided to try OPKs since I guess I'm not sure when I ovulate. I'm hoping this will give us a better idea of when to get to it!!

I have 2 girls, 2.5 years and 7.5 months old ��. We are TTC #3 as well! When I do get pregnant I will be considered high risk, I give birth to preemies, no known cause.

Welcome!!:flower:
I have not had a premie so I can't imagine how scary that is:hugs: I hope that this baby stays in for a long time, do you mind if I ask how premie your girls were?

I hope you don't mind if jump in. My DH and I are TTC baby #2. My DS just turned 2. We've been trying for 3 months. Kinda discouraged because we got pregnant on our first try with DS. This month I decided to try OPKs since I guess I'm not sure when I ovulate. I'm hoping this will give us a better idea of when to get to it!!

Welcome :kiss:
3 months isn't long hun, but I totally get it! When we were TTC number 2 at 3 months I had a major break down since with DD we were not TTC and I got pregnant by accident while on birth control! So should, do be easy right? Not as easy as we thought, it took us 7 months I think mostly because I was so stressed, the month I stopped charting and using opks was when I fell pregnant:dohh: not saying it will take you 7 months, I hope that bfp is around the corner :)

Today has been crazy I have been going non stop at work but I'm happy it's busy since it will make the tww go by quick..... right?:haha: I'm not setting a testing date since everything was so up in the air with TTC. I'm just happy I got my positive opk. So far we dtd a few days before my positive and the morning of the positive - although I didn't test until noon and by then the lines were pretty dark. We were too tired last night and tonight dh is working so that will have to do lol.

I have 2 girls, 2.5 years and 7.5 months old ��. We are TTC #3 as well! When I do get pregnant I will be considered high risk, I give birth to preemies, no known cause.

I have not had a premie so I can't imagine how scary that is:hugs: I hope that this baby stays in for a long time, do you mind if I ask how premie your girls were?

Today has been crazy I have been going non stop at work but I'm happy it's busy since it will make the tww go by quick..... right?:haha: I'm not setting a testing date since everything was so up in the air with TTC. I'm just happy I got my positive opk. So far we dtd a few days before my positive and the morning of the positive - although I didn't test until noon and by then the lines were pretty dark. We were too tired last night and tonight dh is working so that will have to do lol.

My first was 27 weeks and my 2nd lil princess was born at 34 weeks. I was induced with my 2nd due to water rupturing. They said it's because my body just doesn't like to carry full term. They can't really give me an explanation outside of that because they don't really know.

It took me about two and a half years to conceive my first baby and that was after trying for 3 years with my ex husband. My second took a little over 16 months to conceive. With my past results I don't have much hope with it happening quickly for me :(.

Good luck that does sound pretty promising lined up wise. I also heard that sperm can last up to 7 days.

:dust:

I just went through the 2ww myself. I am down to two days left.

My first was 27 weeks and my 2nd lil princess was born at 34 weeks. I was induced with my 2nd due to water rupturing. They said it's because my body just doesn't like to carry full term. They can't really give me an explanation outside of that because they don't really know.

It took me about two and a half years to conceive my first baby and that was after trying for 3 years with my ex husband. My second took a little over 16 months to conceive. With my past results I don't have much hope with it happening quickly for me :(.

Good luck that does sound pretty promising lined up wise. I also heard that sperm can last up to 7 days.

:dust:

I just went through the 2ww myself. I am down to two days left.
Are you testing soon?? Yes I hope so!

I have tested a couple times. 2 faint, 2 neg, and one I'm not sure of. Here is the most recent test taken 20min ago with 2 hour hold.

Attachments

• IMG_20170426_015421.jpg
    IMG_20170426_015421.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi can I join you ladies?

I have two boys, DS1 is 6 next month, DS2 is 3 on Sunday. TTC#3 but freaking out a bit! Lol. I'm sure it will all be fine in the end.

CD12 and not using OPK's this month, I finished them all last month and decided not to buy more this cycle. Just taking a relaxed approach.

Good luck ladies :dust:

I have tested a couple times. 2 faint, 2 neg, and one I'm not sure of. Here is the most recent test taken 20min ago with 2 hour hold.

i see a bit of color! can you see it irl?

I have two boys, DS1 is 6 next month, DS2 is 3 on Sunday. TTC#3 but freaking out a bit! Lol. I'm sure it will all be fine in the end.

CD12 and not using OPK's this month, I finished them all last month and decided not to buy more this cycle. Just taking a relaxed approach.

welcome!!! thats a great idea! only reason i was using was i have 90 left over from a while back, although they are expired they still work ! i think i'm down to 80 now. I hope some of us start getting some BFPs soon!

i see a bit of color! can you see it irl?

welcome!!! thats a great idea! only reason i was using was i have 90 left over from a while back, although they are expired they still work ! i think i'm down to 80 now. I hope some of us start getting some BFPs soon!

Yes! I can definitely see it better in real life vs. in the picture. I'm so worried that the universe is playing tricks with me :cry:.

I should mention that I didn't get a clear visible line until a few days after missed AF for both of my girls.

BabyBrain80, welcome hun!!

Can I join you all? :flower:

I'm Terah and DH and I are TTC our second, but my fifth. :) DS1 just turned 9, DD1 is 7, and DS2 is 8 months DD2 would be 5 if she were still with us.

DH and I had a harder time conceiving DS2 than I thought we would. We were TTC for 12 months with two early losses in that time. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long this time, but we'll see. I have long, irregular cycles so it makes it more difficult.

I'm currently waiting to ovulate and it seems to be taking forever. :haha:

Welcome hun, and lots of :dust: to you.

it's not long, I know. :blush: I think you're right-that unrealistic expectation based on last time is getting to me. I think for me-stress is a big thing too right now. Everyone around me is getting pregnant with their next-those that were pregnant when I was....ugh. I don't need to worry. It will happen if it is supposed to (easier said than mentally applied).

2 questions: since this is my first time using OPKs-when do you normally start testing? and then-are any of you coffee drinkers:coffee:? Do you think the caffeine has a big impact on inhibiting TTC?

the ttw is the worst! I'm very busy at work, too. so, i think you're right. that does make the time go faster. I'm hoping this was the time for you guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->