I'm demented

alibaba24

Reaction score
Hi all . I haven't posted In here for years!
I'm not ttc but quick background had the implant but bleeding was horrendous so got it out. Had 2 months of no contraception and didn't fall pregnant. I knew I could but then decided to go back onto the pill ( cerazette ) been on the pill for around a month now but missed a couple here and there ( unintentionally) I have a lot of medications to remember which is why I struggle with the pill but implant was nightmare. Anyway for the past 4/5 days iv had very very tender boobs. Nipples sore. Lots of low down twinges. Very bloated. Now If I didn't know better I would say I'm pregnant! The only times I have ever had boobs like this iv been pregnant each time. Now obviously iv tested. In fact iv been poas daily due to me having anxiety as iv previously had ectopic that went undiagnosed and ruptured. So the more bfn I get the more I'm convinced I'm having another ectopic now I know that's irrational as hell but try telling that to anxiety. Now obviously I'v messed the pill this month so honestly I could have ovulated ( if ) at any time. My question is IF I ovulated and conceived could I have these symptoms so early before a bfp might be possible? Iv tried frer and clearblue digital as well as cheapies all bfn. For me I just have anxiety about ectopic which is why I'm driving myself crazy testing but I KNOW my body this is not pre menstrual symptoms or cerazette as I used cerazette effectively for over a year before.

Thinking of asking for a blood test to just if anything ease my anxiety.

Thank you for reading x

I would get a blood test to ease any concerns. Hope it all turns out well. Hugs

Yes I agree I would get a blood test to get some answers. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->