Im devastated

KX

Reaction score
My friend has lost her baby at 12+3.

She was due the 18th Sept I am the 28th. she had a scan and everything was ok apart from bubs had an enlarged bladder, sonographer said not to worry about it, but she wasn't convinced. I persuaded her to hound the MW for a re scan, and the news was devastating.

They have just bought a house with garden and a passat to accomodate the baby.

I feel shit, we work together and were due 10 days apart. I hope she takes a while off work to recouperate.

Sorry I am just so upset. Life is so cruel sometimes.:cry:

It is so hard to get news like this when you are pregnant. A friend of mine lost her baby at 22 weeks when I was 26 weeks. It was difficult to see her but in a way it helped her to spend tie with Frankie when she was born. I gave her a star and named it after the baby.

Awww hun ...

It's hard to know what to do or say when this happends ... just let her know you will be there for her.
It devestaing and life can be so cruel ... just be a friend thats all you can do.

xxx

Sorry hun, this is awfull news. :hugs: to your friend.

:(

I think the best thing you can do K is just let her know your there for her if she needs you x Send a card maybe some flowers telling her. Its hard when your friends are pregnant & you are either having problems or experienced loss.

:hugs:

awww that is terrible! :hugs:

Aww thats terrible news :(

That's so sad, KX. Give her loads of TLC and spare a little for yourself. :hugs:

Thats terrible news KX so sorry. X

awww poor thing, its hard as a friend to know what to do or say! My mate from work and her best mate were due one day apart! her friend gave birth at 30 weeks and the baby died after 7 hours, must have been so hard for her and for my mate as she was still pg. She's fine now though and doesnt find it hard with my mates baby. still devestating news poor thing :-(

debbie goes in 2moro to have the baby removed. She is going under anaesthetic me thinks. I just don't understand why they left a dead foetus inside her until tomorrow, I thought they'd want it out right away.

i think I am going to send her flowers, I just have no idea what to do.

thanks for your responses :hugs:

Oh god the poor girl! I don't understand how they can leave someone for even an hour like that it can't help you mental state at all!

K I would just pop something in short an sweet and to the point "I'm here for you when you need me"

Thanks Wobbles, I was thinking something like that-but will definitley use that one :hugs:

when this happened to me i was gven the option to have the op that day, but wanted to wait to see if t would happen natural. it didnt so 2 days later called the hospital and arranged a d&c

im sorry for your friends loss:hugs:

I think the message wobbs has come up with is the right thing to say ...

As long as your friend knows your there hun, theres nothing much more you can do, she will find the support helpful ...
xxx

Awww Karrina I'm so sorry for your friend, that is so awful, especially after the first scan was supposedly ok. You must be feeling so disappointed too :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->