I'm done buying toys..... I think

DCS

Reaction score
Picked up the last few toy bits today and I think I'm done with toys. There a couple bits I'd like to get still but handle decided that I will keep the ideas for when/ if people ask what they should buy. I usualy get everyone asking in December. If not I'll get them if I have money left over. Now I just need to get a dresses ing gown for each child and slippers, and nice set of pj's each. Then just a couple bits for the adults. Kids are mostly done though minus the clothes. I feel a weight has been lifted. I also managed to pick up a few adult gifts. I tried to share my excitement at being done with toys with OH who just said " yup, that's great"

Awesome i can't wait until i am done, not too long to go though!
My husband has the same enthusiasm, he just ask's how much it's going to cost and says 'ok, cool' lol

Yay well done! :D I think I'm almost finished now. I just need to get them all organised and wrapped!

Such a relief! My husband is the same. he keeps trying to add things he wants to get but if he doesn't go out and buy the things (which he won't) we are done! Ive even wrapped all DDs main gifts just have to wrap the stocking stuffers with tissue and finish shopping for parents and my niece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->