• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm done with one

HPMINI

Reaction score
I have one son who is three and that's enough for me and my husband. I'm almost 43 - he's 52. Time to call it quits!
However I am really scared that I am pregnant - despite having had the Mirena coil fitted.
I know the sensible thing to do would be take a test but I just can't bring myself to do it, just in case it is positive - how stupid is that!

I have told two close friends but not my husband.

:hugs:. Have you got reason to suspect you might be pregnant, or is it more just a fear? I know that Mirena can give pregnancy type symptoms. Its not stupid to be worried and scared to test at all!

Thanks for your reply :)
It is mainly fear to be honest.
I have had a bit of cramping and my breasts feel a bit tingly but sometimes that is just the female body!
Hardly bleed with the Mirena but had small bleed at the beginning of the week. No real visible signs with the coil!

Not sure what to say except take a test! It won't change if you are pregnant or not but you need to know one way or the other

I know. That's the best thing to do :(
Denial isn't good.
I've ordered some tests from eBay but they're not here yet. . I reckoned that would still be quicker than me actually visiting a shop and getting to the counter with one.
Husband is at work tomorrow so if they arrive I might do it while he's out.
It's his birthday today. Don't think I'll put the worry into his head today. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->