I'm falling apart!!!! Haha!

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
I was laid in bed last night and my hubby came up to see how I was and made the stupid decision to ask if I was okay!

My response:

I have a constant headache, I feel dizzy all the time, I'm always tired but don't sleep well at night, my boobs are sore,I feel sick and am being sick still, I'm bloated, I have sciatica which is so painful, I constabtly need to pee especially at night, and I have bleeding piles that are sore! DO YOU THINK IM OKAY?!

He quickly and efficiently apologised and backed out of the room! Lol!

I literally feel like i'm falling apart! Can't wait for first tri to be over and done with!

Don't get me wrong I'm so thankful to be pregnant but I am incredible jealous of the women who have next to no symptoms and can just go about their daily business without a problem.
I have to hold my breath when I go in my fridge and then spray air freshener around before I can breath again cause if I get even a hint of the fridge smell I will throw up!

I work 60 ish hours a week as a childminder (7am - 7pm) so constantly busy. I wish I could rest! Although no chance with a toddler lol!

BLEUGH :(

Aww thinking of you :hugs: hope you get past this soon x

I feel like I wrote this post hahaha and I watch toddlers all day as well as I'm a nanny! It's been so tough, the most difficult part is the morning sickness. I hate it! But we are almost out of 1st tri so there is light at the end of the tunnel! Lol

Thanks ladies, I had a rough pregnancy with my son so I wasn't expecting an easy ride this time. But I also didn't realise how hard it is to look after a toddler and have morning sickness etc! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->