Im feeling really low and dont know what to do

I'm 9DPO and in my TTW

I'm due for AF 09-22, but will be starting IVF when the witch gets here so she can arrive when she likes this month,lol

I can't meet up either:cry: I'm in Australia

Mornin,

Im back on CD1 today :(

that was only a 18 day month,

Oh well get this out the way and try again :)

Hope everyones well.
xx

[

Blimey that is a short cycle. Sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:xx[/QUOTE]

Thank u x

this one is so painful :growlmad:

this is the second month of clots ?

:cry:

[

Blimey that is a short cycle. Sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:xx

Thank u x

this one is so painful :growlmad:

this is the second month of clots ?

:cry:[/QUOTE]

mmmmm....that doesn't sound good. Have you been to your GP? Mine were really painful and had clots after my mc's (not that i'm saying you've had an mc) but 18 days is very short. Are you cycles normally this long? :hugs:

AAhhh sorry hun, onwards and upwards though, at least a short cycle means you get to try again quicker, mine are 37 days and it drags :(

Just had my reflexology!!! Had pain in 3 areas (but on my feet obviously) turns out these areas are my neck/shoulders/right ovary.....lady said i have tension in the necj and shoulders and the reason i was uncomfortable when she did the right ovary area is probably because im about to ovulate from that side in a few days time. So not picked up any real problems, told her i have an appointment at the hospital next week and booked another appointment for 29th!!

Morning Ladies! How is everybody doing today? updates please!!!!! Im not too bad today, looking forward to my appointment next week, at last im going to get some help and tests. had a good reflexology session last night, my first one. Other than that im waiting to ovulate and feeling much better today thanks to all you ladies.... so how is everyone else today? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies! How is everybody doing today? updates please!!!!! Im not too bad today, looking forward to my appointment next week, at last im going to get some help and tests. had a good reflexology session last night, my first one. Other than that im waiting to ovulate and feeling much better today thanks to all you ladies.... so how is everyone else today? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you had a good session :thumbup: i'm still waiting to ovulate on day 15 now and just ran out of clearblue digi's but i used an IC and Adsa's own brand and the test line is getting dark not as dark as the control line thank god for that. I'm hoping for a positive either this evening or tomorrow morning. xxxxxx

Sounds like you had a good session :thumbup: i'm still waiting to ovulate on day 15 now and just ran out of clearblue digi's but i used an IC and Adsa's own brand and the test line is getting dark not as dark as the control line thank god for that. I'm hoping for a positive either this evening or tomorrow morning. xxxxxx

Oh good luck hun! im hoping and praying mine is going to be back to normal this month and be day 21 after my silly cycle last month, my reflexologist said that the flight could have messed things up especially as it was a long one at 4.5 hours. so im praying [-o<that this month is normal! Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing, im a golf widow tomorrow!:rolleyes: soooooo boring!

Morning ,:hugs:Well I am a rugby widow now for a month :growlmad:And I am on cd 22 and still haven't ovulated ,it's rubbish and I am spending a fortune on opks and it's stressing me out !!!:hugs::hugs:

Morning ,:hugs:Well I am a rugby widow now for a month :growlmad:And I am on cd 22 and still haven't ovulated ,it's rubbish and I am spending a fortune on opks and it's stressing me out !!!:hugs::hugs:

Ha Ha!!! Hi hun! what a co-incidence, tuned in see! Awwww you poor thing, what day do you normally ovulate or is it all different? Mine is usually day 21 but last month it was day 31!!!!!!!! Dont worry it will happen i know its hard, when i still didnt have ov pain by day 22/23 i was:hissy: but my temps hadnt risen so i just kept an eye on it, sure enough it happened!! was stressful though! Errrgh i hate sport, especially golf, why does it take 6 hours to hit a ball in 18 holes????? Rugby just as bad i suppose!:hugs:

Ha ha I know ,it's funny dh insists on a lie in at the weekend and breakfast in bed but tomorrow he will be up early as the rugby starts at nine :huh:I usually ovulate on day 19 but I miscarried two months ago and my cycle last month was 36 days long ,it's such a pain in the ass isn't it ,but I am hoping to o for sure in the next week ,I had better :haha::hugs::hugs:

Ha ha I know ,it's funny dh insists on a lie in at the weekend and breakfast in bed but tomorrow he will be up early as the rugby starts at nine :huh:I usually ovulate on day 19 but I miscarried two months ago and my cycle last month was 36 days long ,it's such a pain in the ass isn't it ,but I am hoping to o for sure in the next week ,I had better :haha::hugs::hugs:

You will honey im sure of it! have a lovely weekend, let me know if anything happens! Ive still got a bit of a wait i think still 8 days to go :wacko: :dust:

Here's what worked for me: ( I got pregnant at 41)

Try robitussin/mucinex/guaefenisen for good cm (cervical mucous)

Here's how it i did it:

Just make sure its only the expectorant kind. and that the only active ingredient is guaifenesin. I got generic guaifenesin tablets at Target.

I took two pills orally 2X each day starting when the ovulation predictor test strips said i was ovulating.

Also, the first day OPK indicated ovulation, we had sex.

Then, i put in a menstrual cup (to keep the spermies in place for a while since i had to get up and go to work)

Took 2 guaifenesin tablets.

Then, after i got home from work, i mushed spermies against cervix again for good measure before going to sleep (then i removed the cup from inside)

Then i skipped one day but took 2 tablets that day also.

and then i did same thing the day after that (sex and menstrual cup with guaifenesin oral tablets)

Results?
The first time i tried doing this it i got pregnant!!!!

(8 months didn't work trying other things besides guaifenesin)

But truly, i think the guaifenesin is what worked. (also called mucinex, expectorant) Can't hurt to try anyways. I read about it in "Taking control of your fertility" and figured it was worth a shot...

Good luck. (BTW, what i did besides the guaifenesin the month i got pregnant, is i kept doing everything else the same, ie coffee, alcohol, exercise, etc. When i changed anything thinking it was beneficial for getting healthy pregnancy, my body got freaked out and i became late ovulating and stressed... so i tried keeping everything normal, 1 coffee in morning as usual, and 1 alcoholic beverage at night ( only to stay de-stressed and it worked!!!) first month i did this i got pregnant,but every other month i tried (8 months trying before) i had tried staying off coffee and had zero alchohol and i got soooo stressed that i think it kept me from getting pregnant...just my humble opinion, but maybe worth a shot)

Here's what worked for me: ( I got pregnant at 41)

Try robitussin/mucinex/guaefenisen for good cm (cervical mucous)

Here's how it i did it:

Just make sure its only the expectorant kind. and that the only active ingredient is guaifenesin. I got generic guaifenesin tablets at Target.

I took two pills orally 2X each day starting when the ovulation predictor test strips said i was ovulating.

Also, the first day OPK indicated ovulation, we had sex.

Then, i put in a menstrual cup (to keep the spermies in place for a while since i had to get up and go to work)

Took 2 guaifenesin tablets.

Then, after i got home from work, i mushed spermies against cervix again for good measure before going to sleep (then i removed the cup from inside)

Then i skipped one day but took 2 tablets that day also.

and then i did same thing the day after that (sex and menstrual cup with guaifenesin oral tablets)

Results?
The first time i tried doing this it i got pregnant!!!!

(8 months didn't work trying other things besides guaifenesin)

But truly, i think the guaifenesin is what worked. (also called mucinex, expectorant) Can't hurt to try anyways. I read about it in "Taking control of your fertility" and figured it was worth a shot...

Good luck. (BTW, what i did besides the guaifenesin the month i got pregnant, is i kept doing everything else the same, ie coffee, alcohol, exercise, etc. When i changed anything thinking it was beneficial for getting healthy pregnancy, my body got freaked out and i became late ovulating and stressed... so i tried keeping everything normal, 1 coffee in morning as usual, and 1 alcoholic beverage at night ( only to stay de-stressed and it worked!!!) first month i did this i got pregnant,but every other month i tried (8 months trying before) i had tried staying off coffee and had zero alchohol and i got soooo stressed that i think it kept me from getting pregnant...just my humble opinion, but maybe worth a shot)

Thank you so much for this i will check it out right away!

Right ladies!!!! Im going out today to get a bottle of Guaifensin cough medicene. Ive just looked it up on google and read at least 15-20 comments form people that were trying with no luck, they then used this medicene and got pregnant the first month they used it!!!! Says to use 3 times a day, 2 spoonfuls each time. Lets go!!!!!!!

:wave:Morning Girlies!

So how was everyones weekend? How is everybody doing today? I went out and bought a big bottle of cough medicene on saturday!!!It smells :sick:by the way! But what the hell i will try anything at the moment i just need my :bfp:

We have been :sex:everyday as usual and yesterday and today i have ewcm!:wohoo: at last! But i still havent got a smiley on my digi yet?? Do you get the ewcm before you ovulate? Im sure thats what i read somewhere, anyway im day 16 now and have 4/5 days till ovulation i think, i havent really got ov pains yet, i think i can feel them starting though. I usually get them for around 4/5 days starting off really mild then get worse and i ovulate on the last day i have them. Does anyone else get these? Still charting my temp and it hasnt gone up yet. Im planning to take my cough medicene when i get my smiley face!

Have our first appointment tomorrow at the hospital and im so nervous, even though i know i wont find anything out tomorrow:shrug:suppose they will maje an appointment for my hubby to have his:spermy:test, hes being a big:sulk: but its nothing compared to what we have to go through!!! I know i have to have some swabs taken tomorrow to check i have no infection stopping things, i hate:blush:anything like that, oh well, we spend most of our lives with everyone peering down there, trying for a baby as well as having one now!

Anyway hope evreyone is ok, desperado,jodes etc .....:hugs: update us with how you are all doing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->