Im feeling really low and dont know what to do

Upload a pic chick. I've been using the clearblue monitor test sticks in the digi and i got a positive and yesterday and today both negative. I know what you mean because mine have been dark but not as dark as the positive was. So hang in there. Have you any other opk's to use as well? I use 2 different brands. FF hasn't confirmed ovulation yet but if i get another temp rise tomorrow then :thumbup: :hugs:

when you say you got a positive, did a smiley face come up? Mine are really dark, i will try and upload a picture later, going to do another around 3.30pm xx:kiss:

yes i got a smiley :hugs:xx

:hugs:154.jpg

Hi Jodes, desperado, and whoever else wants to give their opinion, here are the clearblue fertilty monitor test sticks, the top 2 are yesterdays , top morning bottom afetrnoon and the bottom 2 are todays, one in the morning one in the afternoon, As you can see the test line is darker than the control on both days but really dark today??? I think i got my surge yestday afternoon and both of todays as there are the bottom 3 that are really dark. Click on the picture to see them properly!!

I agree Hun def looks positive yesterday ,keep testing thou and u will get that smiley face ,as long as u are dtd you are covered , :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->