Im feeling really low and dont know what to do

Morning hun i'm fine just found my surge thank god!!!! I think it was the acupunture that delayed it phew is all i can say. I got a positive on my IC's and my digi :)

As for the cough med i've already got some and the taste is vile but i've only tested it and not had to use it yet. Another thank god!! Way to go on your EWCM woohoo lets hope it continues. Mine has been like this since AF :thumbup: I personally get EWCM before i ovulate and after too! I do get ovulation pains and they generally start around 3/4 days beforehand but this month it's been practically most of the month thats why i've beed mega confused. I'm on day 19 of a 28 day cycle and i usually ovulate around day 14/15. You will also find your temp will drop rather than go up before ovulation. Mine has taken a mega nosedive today. Hopefully I will see mine go up tomorrow because i tend to ovulate 12/24 hours after my smiley face.

GL with your appointment tomorrow let us all know how you get on :hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning hun i'm fine just found my surge thank god!!!! I think it was the acupunture that delayed it phew is all i can say. I got a positive on my IC's and my digi :)

As for the cough med i've already got some and the taste is vile but i've only tested it and not had to use it yet. Another thank god!! Way to go on your EWCM woohoo lets hope it continues. Mine has been like this since AF :thumbup: I personally get EWCM before i ovulate and after too! I do get ovulation pains and they generally start around 3/4 days beforehand but this month it's been practically most of the month thats why i've beed mega confused. I'm on day 19 of a 28 day cycle and i usually ovulate around day 14/15. You will also find your temp will drop rather than go up before ovulation. Mine has taken a mega nosedive today. Hopefully I will see mine go up tomorrow because i tend to ovulate 12/24 hours after my smiley face.

GL with your appointment tomorrow let us all know how you get on :hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wohoo: Yay! Good for you!:dust: get:sex:!!!! This is what happened to me last month!so you are around 5 days later which means your cycle this month will be 33/34days? OOOh so you will probably ovulate tomorrow, good for you!
Im still waiting, i dont know why ive started testing already but they are all o instead of:D, im only day 16 though so hopefully in the next day or so, but i will have to get some more sticks:dohh: I will but the Clearblue refill pack if you say it works, how good is that! ive been buying the digital pack every month, it did seem silly you couldnt just reuse the digi and buy extra sticjs for it. Do you still get a smiley face come up?

I will let you jnow how tomorrow goes, our appointment isnt till 2pm, so plenty of time to worry myself into a panic tomorrow morning! :hugs:

:wohoo: Yay! Good for you!:dust: get:sex:!!!! This is what happened to me last month!so you are around 5 days later which means your cycle this month will be 33/34days? OOOh so you will probably ovulate tomorrow, good for you!
Im still waiting, i dont know why ive started testing already but they are all o instead of:D, im only day 16 though so hopefully in the next day or so, but i will have to get some more sticks:dohh: I will but the Clearblue refill pack if you say it works, how good is that! ive been buying the digital pack every month, it did seem silly you couldnt just reuse the digi and buy extra sticjs for it. Do you still get a smiley face come up?

I will let you jnow how tomorrow goes, our appointment isnt till 2pm, so plenty of time to worry myself into a panic tomorrow morning! :hugs:

thanks so much :hugs: yeah a long cycle this month. I generally have an LP of 13. Yes you get a smiley face. It's much better spending £10 for 20 sticks. Keep calm and try and relax at least you'll have some answers :thumbup::hugs: xx

:wave:Hi girls

Just got back from our appointment, armed with blood test paperwork, had a few swabs taken for infection and was given a nice pot for hubby's:spermy:. Hsg appointment and scan appointment in the post and we have to go back when all the tests have been done and the results are back. Hopefully we get a :pink: before that happens! This month would be fantastic then i wont have to go through the hsg!!! I have ovulation pain today on the left side, only have 2 opks left, although i ordered some refills this morning and they are coming tomorrow, but with a bit of luck i will get a smiley later on today, going to test about 6pm!

Glad im getting things sorted but worried too, oh well, least im about to ovulate, im going to lay with my legs up this month after:sex: And i still have ewcm:happydance: but have my cough medicene ready just incase!!:hugs::dust:

Morning ,:hugs:Well I am a rugby widow now for a month :growlmad:And I am on cd 22 and still haven't ovulated ,it's rubbish and I am spending a fortune on opks and it's stressing me out !!!:hugs::hugs:

How are you hun?? Anything yet?:hugs:

:wave:Hi girls

Just got back from our appointment, armed with blood test paperwork, had a few swabs taken for infection and was given a nice pot for hubby's:spermy:. Hsg appointment and scan appointment in the post and we have to go back when all the tests have been done and the results are back. Hopefully we get a :pink: before that happens! This month would be fantastic then i wont have to go through the hsg!!! I have ovulation pain today on the left side, only have 2 opks left, although i ordered some refills this morning and they are coming tomorrow, but with a bit of luck i will get a smiley later on today, going to test about 6pm!

Glad im getting things sorted but worried too, oh well, least im about to ovulate, im going to lay with my legs up this month after:sex: And i still have ewcm:happydance: but have my cough medicene ready just incase!!:hugs::dust:

Glad to hear that you're on the right track! :hugs:
Did they give you a 'plan' or are they waiting to get results in?

I am having typical PMS cramps. AF is due in the next couple of days, and I know she's coming. I hate when people ask how I know she's coming (I've had 2 ask today). I've done the two week wait 42 times in my life. I know when my period is coming and when it's not. I'll be moving to cycle #16 of ttc baby #4.

I'm just feeling a little sorry for myself I guess. My first IUI failed. I wasn't super hopeful, but I just feel like it's never going to happen. Despite my best efforts and desire, I really don't think my body wants another pregnancy. I feel like it's trying to tell me that and I just won't listen.

No plan :(!!!! They said they will do all the tests and then see us for the results, they said i wont get ivf because i have children already but if they find a problem they can treat me or hubby to help us conceive, which i am fine with. I just so want to get my bfp before we have to go through everything, my hubby is away next month too at exactly the right time, so that will be a waste of a month :(.

Readyformore, im sure it will happen for you, i hope it does, i hope it does for all of us because these babies are so wanted and will be so loved.

I am still waiting for my lh surge/smiley face, still negative at the moment but thats normal until day 19/20ish for me.

My most puzzling thing is i had ovulation pain yesterday on my left side, but today i have it on my right as well as my left, and its definately ov pain..i know how it feels!!! Could i be releasing one egg from each side??? Ive loojed it up on google and apparantly thats how you get fraternal twins!!!!!!....mmmmm i wonder?

I got my clearblue test sticks through today so im going to use them in my digi later!!

No plan :(!!!! They said they will do all the tests and then see us for the results, they said i wont get ivf because i have children already but if they find a problem they can treat me or hubby to help us conceive, which i am fine with. I just so want to get my bfp before we have to go through everything, my hubby is away next month too at exactly the right time, so that will be a waste of a month :(.

Readyformore, im sure it will happen for you, i hope it does, i hope it does for all of us because these babies are so wanted and will be so loved.

I am still waiting for my lh surge/smiley face, still negative at the moment but thats normal until day 19/20ish for me.

My most puzzling thing is i had ovulation pain yesterday on my left side, but today i have it on my right as well as my left, and its definately ov pain..i know how it feels!!! Could i be releasing one egg from each side??? Ive loojed it up on google and apparantly thats how you get fraternal twins!!!!!!....mmmmm i wonder?

I got my clearblue test sticks through today so im going to use them in my digi later!!

They say twins are more likely if you're over 35. So. . . you never know.

Would you want twins? Not that we get to choose, but I have ZERO desire to have twins. The idea scares me silly.

They say twins are more likely if you're over 35. So. . . you never know.

Would you want twins? Not that we get to choose, but I have ZERO desire to have twins. The idea scares me silly.

Ha ha!!:rofl: do you know, every time ive been for a scan in pregnancy the thought of there being 2 scared me too, i remember my hubby last time saying, if theres 2 that would be cool!! What?????? i replied nooooo way!...
But you know what at this moment in time
i would take what ever i was given because its been so hard and we have waited so long, if im blessed with twins its meant to be...................:baby:

well girls, just (tmi):sex: and im currently laying with my legs up in the air with the laptop balancing on my knees:rofl: what? its boring laying here doing nothing!!!! Wish some of you girls were on here, where has everyone gone today? How is everyone? Jodes, did your temperature go up hun? How is everyone else? Really bad ov pains today on both sides!!!!!but still no smiley face yet, but my lines are so much darker this evening when i taje the test stick out of the reader, although im using the clearblue ov test sticks in my digi, hope this dosent affect the result, anyone got a smiley face come up using these? As they arent the real ones for that test in the pink packet, they are the ones in the blue and white packet, but you are right they do fit and look exactly the same........:hugs:

Hi Hun,hope your legs up the air worked yesterday :haha:,my cycle is well and truly wacko this month ,I am on cd 28 and still no ovulation,my cycle has been messed up since my loss in July :cry:,my cbfm has been on high for three days so am sure I will o soon ,hope u have caught that eggy lovely,:hugs::hugs:

Hi Hun,hope your legs up the air worked yesterday :haha:,my cycle is well and truly wacko this month ,I am on cd 28 and still no ovulation,my cycle has been messed up since my loss in July :cry:,my cbfm has been on high for three days so am sure I will o soon ,hope u have caught that eggy lovely,:hugs::hugs:

Thank you. i hope so! Dont panic, its not over yet, last month i ovulated on day 31!!!! Good luck honey, im still waiting for my smiley face too:nope:

Do you ever take any notice what the lines look like when you take your test stick out of the reader? Are they looking the same colour both of them? Because im using those sticks in a digi and its still saying o instead of a smiley, but when i take them out they look positive to me?:hugs:

I usually get my smiley face then my peak on my cbfm the next day so I am expecting my smiley first :dohh:Have spent a fortune this month on tests and dh is complaining about dtd every day so he has had a break since Monday nite and am gearing him up for the weekend with lots of good food and macca and horny goats weed ,:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Usually wen I get a peak on my cbfm the lines are the same colour ,ATM they aren't and my opk is def neg ,:hugs:

Ha ha!!! Oh my hubby never complains he loves it! Good luck for the weekend, looks like were ovulating at the same time! Mine should be tomorrow or day after - or today!!!!

Usually wen I get a peak on my cbfm the lines are the same colour ,ATM they aren't and my opk is def neg ,:hugs:

So you would say i have a positive then? both the blue lines are the same, actually the blue line on the left (which is the test line?) is darker than the one on the right which is the control line!!!!! Thats the first time ive ever had a test line darker than the control line!!! What do you think?:hugs:

Upload a pic chick. I've been using the clearblue monitor test sticks in the digi and i got a positive and yesterday and today both negative. I know what you mean because mine have been dark but not as dark as the positive was. So hang in there. Have you any other opk's to use as well? I use 2 different brands. FF hasn't confirmed ovulation yet but if i get another temp rise tomorrow then :thumbup: :hugs:

Upload a pic chick. I've been using the clearblue monitor test sticks in the digi and i got a positive and yesterday and today both negative. I know what you mean because mine have been dark but not as dark as the positive was. So hang in there. Have you any other opk's to use as well? I use 2 different brands. FF hasn't confirmed ovulation yet but if i get another temp rise tomorrow then :thumbup: :hugs:

when you say you got a positive, did a smiley face come up? Mine are really dark, i will try and upload a picture later, going to do another around 3.30pm xx:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->