I'm fuming!!! MINOR car accident/bump yesterday...

I hate unnecessarily aggressive people. No matter who is at fault there's no need to swear and shout at anyone, or square up. Sorry you had that experience.

The car insurance is a whole different matter, I'll not join in as my opinion is that of the majority, let them sort it out, and hope for no whiplash claims (I had one against me many years ago, filed 9 months after the accident when the bloke hadn't even visited a doctor/hospital at the time of the accident...blatant rubbish, I blame the sue culture of Britain!)

Oh gosh, its very sad what some are capable of :sad1: Did you find out what the outcome was, whether he received any compensation etc?

I know there COULD (very unlikely) be 'structural' damage but in all honestly i've had bigger bumps accidentally going in to a pillar/pole in a car park lol.

And if any whiplash claims were to be put in with our case, I've just come across this website here which states 'To fit the definition, a whiplash injury must be an injury where there is a rear shunt motor vehicle accident which pushes the recipient forwards.' So my guess is that they wouldn't stand much chance anyway if the worst was to happen :thumbup: X

Yes he did get compensation, it was a my front to his side collision in bluewater car park, max speed 5mph. We're talking nearly 10 years ago, so rules may have been changed. All I know is my premiums shot up afterwards! Back down now after 8 years no claims, score!
Fair dos if you actually have whiplash, but how they could tell 9 months down the line I'll never know!
Still he was lovely at the time of the crash, gave me a little cuddle as I was crying!

Hmm god knows then :shrug: I'm just thinking of the worst and 'what ifs'.
No point in me thinking of the worst until it happens I guess. Nothing I can do about it. I could be getting all worked up and thinking of the worst when they may have only decided to notify them about it :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->