Im FUMING!!!

PMSL lynnie!!!

You still get to do that sort of thing with 2 kids?? lmao!!

:rofl:

xxx

No unfortunately we have our bills paid up...LOL

My meter always lets me know when its low, almost impossible for it to run dry and the light to jsut suddenly go off.
Even if you run out, it will still give you power untill 9am the next morning.

Ours the same ....

Good though you know what your spending!

xxx

Yea, i find were more careful with our power as we can see everyday how much is being spent. We jsut switched to a company where the rate for the meter is teh same as monthly bills...

I got told you can still owe on a metre by the bloke who came to change the gas one over ...

He did explain but it confused me lmao!!!

The money they want from ppl these days is a joke ... DO they think we have hidden stashes of cash in the cellar?? lol

xxx

We got a letter a few months ago saying we owed £50 because they had set the tariff wrong. never paid it and they never chased it up :rofl:

PMSL!!!

Good for you ... robbing *******s are all the same, get some of your money and the greedy gits want more!!

xxx

:evil: OMG Npower say no more.........I changed over to them back when British gas no longer had the monopoly, anyway there was so much hassle with changing over, I kept getting billed from British Gas and querying why it had not changed, all to be told by Npower "we are in the process of doing it" but it was going on for a couple of months, and I was worried about getting billed by both companies.

Anyway I can't remember how long after we initially signed up with them, I cancelled it and decided to stay with British gas because of the hassle, well un-beknown to me, we was now getting our gas from Npower and when we had cancelled and decided to stay with Britich Gas, Npower sent us a bill to cover the 16 days supply of £115!!!!!!! OMG for a 16 day supply........well I phoned them up and went mad!!! I refused to pay it and we never got chased for it.....well I should bloody think not to, bunch of incompetent arses! :evil:

No need to say that I would never use that company again, it was a terrible service and there was nothing but bad press about them in our area shortly after, mainly concerning the reps that go round peoples houses trying to get them to switch over and the elderly.....allegedley they were getting the elderly to sign the paperwork, making out it was to continue with the current gas supplier, but what they were infact doing was getting them to sign a contract with Npower, so they now had them locked in a contract with themselves! :shock: There was uproar, and rightly so!!

I think pre-paid meters are nothing but trouble! sorry but when I moved into my house there was a pre-paid meter, they are usually installed when people have not paid their bills and owe money to the company, therefore you pay a higher rate to pay back the debt and also to run the meter. I had a nightmare with mine, it kept taking money off me for the previous persons debt, Id top up the card, insert it into the machine and it woud say x amount taken for debt grrrr it drove me mad! plus I didnt like to see how much gas I was using as the money went down so fast :-(

As for Npower taking money, if you pay by monthly direct debit, and you have used more gas or electiricly than the direct debit covers then that may have been the money they took ? like with me, I cancelled npower but still got a bill for £54 as I had used more thn my DD cover!

Doesn't sound like thats whats happened as they gave her dates she wasn't in the house.

Lauz that can happen but when you move into a property they can come reset the metre in fact you should ask them to come do it which is usually within 3 days then they owe you money.

Doesn't sound like thats whats happened as they gave her dates she wasn't in the house.

Lauz that can happen but when you move into a property they can come reset the metre in fact you should ask them to come do it which is usually within 3 days then they owe you money.

They came and did that Charl, they had to reset it for me to be able to use the new card, and still with it reset and a new card it still took money for her debt! and I kept recieving huge bills in my name, with her debt! needless to say I didnt pay it and transfered from british gas and a normal meter and will never go back!

Oh dear :( sounds like the providers fault. Another example of them ripping people off. I've never had problems with that thank god they've always fixed it & owed me money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->