Im FUMING!!!

Imi

Reaction score
Just checked my bank account online and saw that Npower have taken a payment for £24.00 out of my account for the house i moved out of!!!
Just rung them AGAIN and told them i had moved out ... the woman said there is an outstanding Bill from jan to march for £177.00 and wanted me to pay it!! ... Told her where to go as i wasn't there over xmas, new year or most of jan and i moved out first week of feb and they have been taking direct debits out for the Gas and the Electric ... im FUMING!!!
Best of it was they said if i wanted my money back then to go through my back as they won''t refund!
ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Then said i can send my phone bill in as proof i have rung before to ask them to close the account ... CHEEKY BINT!
Not having a good day today ... :gun: need to phone Scottish power about my metre now then never came to fit friday ....
Dare them to argue ... come on fuckers make my day :grr: :evil: :twisted:

if u cancelled ur dd they would of not been able to take the 24quid out hun

I rung and told NPOWER i was moving out and they said they had closed the account.
So wiether i had cancelled it or not they shouldn't have taken the money as the account is NOT my responsabilty anymore as i don't live in the property.

i no thats but if u leave a dd on ur bank account the company has a right to take money out of ur account if u cancel it they cant and if they say u owe them money then they can do that so why dont u ask npower what u owe and ask ur new company that ur with to transfer the bill over to them althought is npower fault not letting u no what u owe u should of cancelled the dd and they would of not been able to take the money out today

They don't have a right to take money out of an account that is no longer activated!
And how can i owe them money if i haven't lived there since jan??? I DON'T!
I haven't owed Npower anything ... thats the whole sodding point and if i have been paying a DD since end of jan and i haven't been there i've paid some other fuckers bill!

dd gives a company permisson to take money out of the account what i recommend is cancell ur dd print off ur bank statements also ur phone bill and but a letter of complaint in and see if ur get ur moeny back which u should get it back hope that hellp good luck with it :)

DD cancelled, And they have on file someone else is responsible for the property so hence it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Don't need to send them my bank details as they know they have taken it!
Can't get my money back from Npower it has to be the bank ... hence the rant in the first place!
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

if you close accounts always phone the bank and cancell the dds with them, then if the do wrongfully claim money from your account they will send you a dd reminder and a bill.

I've had it done to me, and learned the hard way. treat everyone on the end of a phone like an idiot, and double cover yourself. I know how infuriating it is.

Erm no when you tell a company they have no right to take your money they CANNOT take it!! When you tell them you have moved out & give them the last reading they CANNOT - SHOULD NOT take your money they don't have the right to & I personally would take that a hell of a lot further Imi with the proof of the phone call stating time & date of call along with an official complaint wanting A) a company apology B) you money back with no further delay. If by chance your bank went over drawn also request they deduct the wages of the person who’s at fault & clearly is unable to their job & act upon your instruction. If anything its bad business.

Although yes maybe just to be safe you should cancel your DD too BUT at the end of the day regardless if you did or did not you shouldn't have to.

You may work in a bank Tiff so you should know when you cancel a DD with a company they should act on it & you should also know that you can dispute this charge with your bank against NPower.

Its ok she don't live there, she’s not using the electric sod it Imi pay for it because a so called reputable (sp) company thinks they can just take your money anyhow & its your fault for letting them know you moved out - maybe ask them if the previous owners of your house now could pay your bills whist you pay for someone else’s.

Thank you .... FINALLY SOMEONE GETS MY POINT!

Was really wound up earlier and needed to let off a bit ... instead i got someone rubbing it and and annoying me even more!

I phoned, sent in a fianl reading through the post AND called again (making 3 calls in total, not including todays) and they STILL did it!

You know what realllllllly gets my fucking goat?? When thy know they have fucked up but try and cover there arses!

With everything that has been going on lately i haven't had time to go though my DD online .... and like i pointed out since i cancelled why did i need to worry?!

Im sooooooo pissed i've already dug phone bill out, contacted bank and wrote a shitty letter!

We had bother with our gas - they tried charging us like 3 times the amount and they even said to ring like an independent fair line or something an when we gave them dates an bill they screamed NO WAY! We just told em to get it sorted ASAP until they sent us the correct bill they'd be waiting on the money.

We do electric by meter maybe a thought Imi & we pay the gas as it comes in rather than DD. I don't have much on DD if I'm honest.

yes the company should carry out on the dd cancellation i was not blaming imi i was just givin me opion at the end of the day its npower fault everyone assume that it will not go out of there bank and on some some cases they still do so for furture refence for anyone who cancell dd for anything should contact they bank to make sure it does not go out as you blocking both end of the dd from the company taking and the on ur bank account i no everyone assume the company should not take but sometimes they do

I pay metre here ... thak fook!!

Drives me nuts how they think they can just do what they like, speak to you like shit and make you feel crappy! :cry:

Oh and STILL not give you your money back pmsl!

Wankers

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone from Npower if your reading this in total you owe me £48-00!!
:gun: :grr:

i would hate to pay by meter i would be scared of all the lights going off !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->