I'm going crazy, crazy, crazy...

Lovebotlass17

Two kids under two!
Reaction score
Hey, ladies.

I had surgery (laparoscopic) on 12/9 to remove an ectopic pregnancy and my left tube. I was probably only 5 weeks or so, and my hCG levels were always on the low end. Every other day, and now several times a day since 12/19 to today, I've been taking OPKs and a couple of HPTs to check my status. I would like some input because I don't know what the heck is happening. It starts at the top in the first picture (on the left) and ends with today's results in the second picture (on the right). The OPKs were showing some sort of progression, but obviously it's a lot more faint this morning. I'll test again in another 4 hours. The HPT today has an extremely faint line. It's pissing me off. I am sure my hCG levels are pretty low since the second line is even more faint than my first BFP a few weeks ago when my hCG was at 5.74 mIU! Okay, enough rambling. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• OPKs2 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    OPKs2 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
  • HPT&OPK1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    HPT&OPK1 - 24 Dec 11.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
I'm no help but wanted to say sorry for your loss.

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/471/471802jnyzka8d4l.gif

Also sending you loads of babydust as I just got my BFP..A friend of mine said this to me when she got her BFP last month and it worked after I was TTC for over a year :)

I'm not of much help but I didn't want to read and run. I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you get your sticky bfp soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->