I'm going to be a Daddy!

Noisetest

Farrah born Jan. 25/10
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my first time being on a forum such as this. I think that it will do my wife and I some good to hear other people's stories. My wife and I got married on Apr. 18th and conceived on May 2. We didn't get to try as much as I thought we would. :blush: lol Anyways, she's now almost 6 weeks in. Being our first pregnancy (not even a pregnancy "scare" in the 11 years we've been together) we got very excited. Too excited, to the point where we started telling too many people. Now she's really worried. We didn't know that you weren't supposed to tell people until the end of the first trimester. D'oh!!
I can't wait to become a dad. And I know my wife is very anxious to become a mom.

Aww such a sweet story! Welcome to BnB, it is such a great place to be, with alot of VERY helpful and supportive people!! Congratulations on the pregnancy and I would like to wish you and your wife a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thats lovely congrats on your BFP :)

I think some people think that telling people is bad luck, it just depends what you believe in but Im sure all will be fine!!! It's hard to keep it to yourself when you find out something as exciting as a new baby!! I know I couldn't!

xxx

Huge congrats again :)

xxx

Lovely story, congratulations to you both! Welcome to the forum :hi:

Hiya welcome to bnb and congratulations x

Thanks everyone. You've made me feel welcome and I am already starting to like the idea of having a great support group.

:wave:
Congratulations! Very happy for you both!
I only joined this site earlier today and it is AMAZING!
Everyone is really friendly and there is loads of great advice on here!
It's cheered me up, and I hope you enjoy the site too!

Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the forum - hoping your wife has a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Aww! Your story made me smile. Not sure there's too many men on here - WELCOME!!!! Hope everything is going great for her so far, and don't worry about telling people! I can totally understand where you are coming from...I've only just found out last week that I might be pregnant, and it is SO hard to keep the excitement contained!

Hello , & congratulations !!
There is no rule of thumb about when to tell people that is entirely your decision & does not affect baby what so ever so your not supposed to wait to tell people unless you want to wait if that makes sense. A lot of people like to wait until they get to 12wks as the risk of miscarriage reduces greatly then that's all. But when your excited then why hold it in? I was 4wks when i found out & couldn't wait to shout it out hehehe
So as long as you are both happy with telling people then plz don't let it put you off.

Here's to a happy & healthy 7 1/2 mths !! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->