I'm GOING to get pregnant!!

I stick to liquid in the winter and powder in the summer. On the weekends, I don't wear anything, so the public can suck it if my lack of eyebrows scares them! Lol

My eyebrows are kind of skinny.....
What do you do? I am imagining stick-on eyebrows...lol...

Well ladies we are ALL going to get our BFPs and 2012 babies! :dust::dust:

Dmom thank you for the info on primer I will go shopping for some :)

I don't use liquid or powder....:blush:.....just concealor....but I can get shiny when it's humid...still thinking of trying the BM powder....Would that help? Maybe we'll go th Ulta if we can manage to get out lazy asses out into the heat....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm_oC7P1ajQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry its sideways.......its a year or so old too :)

I stick to liquid in the winter and powder in the summer. On the weekends, I don't wear anything, so the public can suck it if my lack of eyebrows scares them! Lol

If only it were that easy, lol. I pencil mine in, run powder over them, and then set it with gel, lol. I am a pro at this now. If I could find someone really good, I'd consider having them permanently done.

I don't use liquid or powder....:blush:.....just concealor....but I can get shiny when it's humid...still thinking of trying the BM powder....Would that help? Maybe we'll go th Ulta if we can manage to get out lazy asses out into the heat....

It will totally help! But, if you want to try the idea of it before spending the money, get it from Target...the brand is ELF. It's $4.99 and pretty damn good.

It will totally help! But, if you want to try the idea of it before spending the money, get it from Target...the brand is ELF. It's $4.99 and pretty damn good.

I think I'm gonna try the UD All Nighter spray. I'm a serious oil slick :(

Eva, why don't you live next door to me?! I have the UD spray and you could come over and we could play! Believe it or not, I like Model In A Bottle better; you can get it from QVC and it is cheaper.

Eva, why don't you live next door to me?! I have the UD spray and you could come over and we could play! Believe it or not, I like Model In A Bottle better; you can get it from QVC and it is cheaper.

Can you imagine? lol

I told DH I want to go to your place & see your makeup collection :haha:

I went to Sephora today, lol. Bought the new BE mascara and primer shadow. I swore I was only going to look, but then I just said eff it, lol. But, I did see that MAC is opening a store in my mall and I am very excited!

If only it were that easy, lol. I pencil mine in, run powder over them, and then set it with gel, lol. I am a pro at this now. If I could find someone really good, I'd consider having them permanently done.

Oh man...u R like a pro....i couldn't do that.....eff it....

I have to do it, lol. My brows never came back from the grill incident. If I don't put them on, I look really scary. Some of them are left, just not in the right spots.

i went to sephora today, lol. Bought the new be mascara and primer shadow. I swore i was only going to look, but then i just said eff it, lol. But, i did see that mac is opening a store in my mall and i am very excited!

ohhh! I wanna go!

i went to sephora today, lol. Bought the new be mascara and primer shadow. I swore i was only going to look, but then i just said eff it, lol. But, i did see that mac is opening a store in my mall and i am very excited!

ohhh! I wanna go!

I can't wait...I didn't tell DH bc he might ban me from the mall, lol. As it is now he gets scared when I say I'm going to Target. I love that place.

*has dreams of lucky green & swimming* I have to drag DH along :wacko:

I don't drive, so either he drives me to these places, or I hitchhike.....lol

I need a gay husband............:haha:

ohhh! I wanna go!

I can't wait...I didn't tell DH bc he might ban me from the mall, lol. As it is now he gets scared when I say I'm going to Target. I love that place.

I have to go down the perfume isle first.......free spray :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->