I'm GOING to get pregnant!!

*has dreams of lucky green & swimming* I have to drag DH along :wacko:

I don't drive, so either he drives me to these places, or I hitchhike.....lol

I need a gay husband............:haha:

My GH is the best, lol. I have more in common with him than I do my DH, lol.

Do you not drive in the States or not at all?

***has dreams of pigments, lol***

I miss my GH...I don't know ANYONE here...maybe i'll post an ad on Craigslist for a GH....

*has dreams of lucky green & swimming* I have to drag DH along :wacko:

I don't drive, so either he drives me to these places, or I hitchhike.....lol

I need a gay husband............:haha:

My GH is the best, lol. I have more in common with him than I do my DH, lol.

Do you not drive in the States or not at all?

***has dreams of pigments, lol***

Nope, don't drive at all. Its just as well, I have bad passenger rage :haha:

PIGMENTS! I can't imagine buying a full size MAC pigment. You'd never use it all! I DO imagine buying the regular eyeshadows though.........gotta get more FIX +. That stuff was so good when my skin went all to hell

I miss my gay husband....I don't know ANYONE here...maybe i'll post an ad on Craigslist for a gay husband....

I need a gay husband that works at sephora or ulta. Can you say.........DISCOUNT? :haha:

Mine works for Yankee Candle, so I have a bunch of that stuff, lol.

Buy the pigment samples at ACW...

Well, he did just break off his engagement, so he might be open, lol.

Enough of me listening to others on the other area of this forum "I'm too fat, I'm too old" :finger:

I'm gonna get my BFP damnit! :wohoo:

Thats all I gotta say............I'm "cyber window shopping" at the momento. Ya know, making up huge ass orders that I'm not really gonna buy :haha:

I'm going to get me a BFP too!!!!!:thumbup:

I SOOOO need a GH as well, I don't have one in the UK, I laughed at Indigo's Craigslist comments because I almost considered putting an ad on meetups for "hag seeks fag" when I moved back to the UK.

I have NO ONE to go to musicals with :cry:

My old GH used to tell me to come to his flat before we went out so he could REDO my hair and makeup:haha:

I had a GH and had to get rid of him as he refused to go to musicals with me :nope: But thankfully my DH will suck it up and go to musicals with me :)

Eva - your little man is soooooo cute :kiss:

I SOOOO need a GH as well, I don't have one in the UK, I laughed at Indigo's Craigslist comments because I almost considered putting an ad on meetups for "hag seeks fag" when I moved back to the UK.

I have NO ONE to go to musicals with :cry:

My old GH used to tell me to come to his flat before we went out so he could REDO my hair and makeup:haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, get your thinking caps on for a gay husband craigslist ad........I might post :haha:

Have u posted yet? I'll start...

KIWI YANK SEEKS a gay husband
who can drive me around,
do my hair and makeup on a daily basis,
and go to the Phoenix Zoo with me...

Must like photography, guns, men with beards,
cats, dogs, snakes, tortoises, fish, tarantulas,
and kids...

Reply ONLY if you drive a nice, air-conditioned car...

Hi ladies, don't know where to post this but I'm feeling really down tonight. I'm feeling like this is not going to be as easy as it was to conceive Zoë (we did our first month we tried) as AF has arrived, the first month we tried for #2... I know this sounds ridiculous and I'm hoping you won't think I'm being stupid. Stupid, stupid :witch: and PMS :cry:

You can post anywhere you like...It is difficult every time AF shows up....We ALL know how you feel....and no one here thinks it's stupid....

You are the picture of health...I have no doubt it will happen quickly for you....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I chose this thread because I like the determination in the title: "I'm GOING to get pregnant". This is my new motto :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->