I'm GOING to get pregnant!!

Hi ladies, don't know where to post this but I'm feeling really down tonight. I'm feeling like this is not going to be as easy as it was to conceive Zoë (we did our first month we tried) as AF has arrived, the first month we tried for #2... I know this sounds ridiculous and I'm hoping you won't think I'm being stupid. Stupid, stupid :witch: and PMS :cry:

Awww, I'm sorry :hugs: Please, vent whenever you need, we're here for you girl!! :hugs:

P.S: You're NOT being stupid! :hugs:

Thank you ladies, I'm just so scared of seeming petty or ungrateful, we're so lucky to have 1 healthy baby and I know so many of you have been trying much longer :cry: I just wish we could all get pregnant at the drop of a pin... On the up-side, I couldn't ask for more wonderful ladies with whom to be on this journey :hugs:

Thank you ladies, I'm just so scared of seeming petty or ungrateful, we're so lucky to have 1 healthy baby and I know so many of you have been trying much longer :cry: I just wish we could all get pregnant at the drop of a pin... On the up-side, I couldn't ask for more wonderful ladies with whom to be on this journey :hugs:

Makes no difference how long you've been at this or if you are trying for your first or 20th...it's all frustrating and you have every right to feel the way that you do. A BFN hurts no matter what. :hugs:

I'm on my second glass of red wine as we speak. No reason not to anymore!

Do my best to be healthy then I cave in as soon as AF comes. Thanks Brooke, I feel better now. I'm just so darned emotional tonight :cry:

Do my best to be healthy then I cave in as soon as AF comes. Thanks Brooke, I feel better now. I'm just so darned emotional tonight :cry:

Unless something has changed in the last 24 hours, red wine is good for your heart. So, you are actually preserving your health for your DD and your future LOs, lol.:happydance:

It's totally understandable! It's such a hard time. We go through all this stuff to try & get pregnant then when AF arrives it's crushing! :nope:

I'm so sorry you're feeling down :hugs::hugs:

Here too! I thought it was the weirdest thing when it started a few years back. Heck we buy milk in bags :haha:

Well done wine. Bedtime for me. Tomorrow is another day :hugs: everyone, thanks for the pep talk!

Junebug you aren't stupid and AF's arrival affects us all :hugs:

You WILL get pregnant :hugs::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"