I'm having my baby TOMORROW!!

tashak88

Autism awareness!!! 💙
Reaction score
So my c-section is tomorrow...YAY!!

I'm so flippin excited!! But to be honest, I'm terrified!!

All I can think about is something going wrong...:(

I already know there will be no sleep for me tonight...worrying if I have everything packed and that I'm not forgetting something, worrying about the surgery itself, and if I'll be okay...Worrying about my baby boy, crossing my fingers and toes that everything is fine with him, AND worrying about my 3 year old, making sure she doesn't feel 'left out' and making sure she has everything she needs...ugh...yeah, DEF no sleeping for me tonight...haha

My husband thinks I'm "OVERREACTING" haha, but I mean honestly, when I had my 1st section, It was an emergency(as her head got stuck) so I didnt have time to process what was really going on, but when you have a scheduled one, thats all you think about...(at least me anyway)..Surely anyone who is having MAJOR surgery is going to be nervous about it...right? haha

This thread is pointless really, I just had all that stuff I needed to 'get out'...made me feel a little better actually :)

So, if you have read this far...I love you...ha ha ha

:) :hugs:

awe, all totally normal worries, a girl is totally aloud to worry and when you have a section the next day even more so. everything will be fine though, especially as you are going into this with it all planned.

my friend who just had a planned section worried up until the night before and then said she had everything organised and just felt a sense of calm that everything was ready and said she went into it in the best mood ever...hopefully you feel the same.

enjoy meeting your boy :)

I hope you don't mind, but can I openly ask you why you have opted for another c-section with this pregnancy? Was it something that was recomended because of your first, or because of something specific to this pregnancy?

Thank you
xxx

aww...your post is exactly how I feel! I will be like you this time next week (if baby hasn't turned as I am having c-section as baby is breech). My DD is 3 aswell and I am also worrying about her, we have arranged for her to have a 'sleepover' at nanny and grandads next tues night so me and DH are going to cinema to see Hangover 2 to take my mind off things.

I'm sure everything will be fine for you hun and by this time tomorrow you will have your little baby boy :)

Good luck x

oh good luck and try not to be worry and enjoy the arraivel of the new one

ohhhhhhhh how exciting :):) just think this time tomorrow you will have your little one in your arms and you'll wonder why on earth you were even worried! GOOD LUCK :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow i'm sure you and baby will be fine, can't wait for the pics!! :hug:

I hope you don't mind, but can I openly ask you why you have opted for another c-section with this pregnancy? Was it something that was recomended because of your first, or because of something specific to this pregnancy?

Thank you
xxx

No, I dont mind...:)

I was in a wreck when I was 16, I broke my pelvic region really bad, where they had to insert pins...so now, my pelvic bones dont naturally open for the baby to fit through.(we found this out the hard way with my 1st, as she got stuck) so it's just safer for the baby and me.. :)

Thanks everyone!! I'm feeling better already!! ;)

Yesterday I cleaned like a mad woman, now my house is PERFECT!! (cleaning made the day go by SUPER fast) but today, I have NOTHING to do, so it's dragging by sooo slow..ha ha

Had a wonderful weekend for my daughter though..it was like a "it's your last weekend as a only child" weekend...went and played put put golf(her fav) set up the pool...had a cookout(cooked her fav meals) and just spent extra quality time with her....

I got to thinking...it IS her last weekend as a only child, it was kinda bittersweet...on one hand I was sad, b/c thats all she has ever known..ya know, but on the other, I'm soo happy to be bringing another life into this world!! oh the emotional rollercoaster hahah

I'm excited for you! Get to meet your LO tomorrow.

I'm sure its normal to be nervous. I mean, you know the exact time your LO should be here. So it makes you that much more nervous because you know when to expect it.

You'll do fine though. We have our fingers crossed for you and wish you the best of luck!

Tickle the toes for me!

Pfffft. I wonder if your husband would think you're overreacting if he was in your shoes!

Good luck for tomorrow hun, i'm sure things will go fine :hugs:

It's so exciting, i had a planned section with my son - relax and enjoy the evening with your OH. Enjoy!! x

Good Luck! I would be nervous too! But a planned c-section should be pretty safe! I hope you only get more and more excited and less nervous! Enjoy your baby!

I envy you because you will be holding your little bubs by tomorrow :haha: Congrats!

I know how you are feeling as im in Friday :) good luck and hope all goes well for you x

Exciting stuff!!
Good luck, and I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you and your little guy.

good luck with everything im so jealous as youll be holding your little bubbs tommorow ive got another week or so to wait :-(
let us know how you get on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->