I'm having the surgery..I never thought I'd have.

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
As you ladies know...I recently had my right ovary and fallopian tube removed due to ovarian cysts and torioisn and tubal problems.

I'm currently in the hospital right now and have two huge cysts and some bleeding internally. I am going to be having surgery tomorrow..:( A hysterectomy:(:(

As you all know..I've had three preemies that are all sons.:) I always dreamt of a big family and a daughter as well. But Obviously this is it for me.

I know I am truly blessed but right now I am kinda down in the dumps...this is a shocker for me.:(

Please pray for me. thank you . :hugs:

I'm terribly sorry you are having to go through this. It must be horrible for you. I pray that your surgery goes well tomorrow and you have a good recovery. I will keep you in my prayers!!!:hugs:

PRAYERS!!! I'm so sorry and I hope that everythihng works out fine....

:hugs: I am so sorry you have to go through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:hugs:

Poor you x

Good luck and big hugs x I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible.

I'm so sorry hunny, i hope it goes ok! :hugs:

Sorry to hear your news :( I only have my left fallopian tube thats bad enough i cant imagin facing a hysterectomy :hugs:

xx

Oh hun thats not good.

I am sorry to hear that. Your right though, your blessed with your 3 boys and i am sorry you didnt get to have a girl.

Hope your surgery goes ok xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this hun :( I'm thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery.

We're all here for you. :flower:

:hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for all the prayers.

I had my hysterectomy on Monday. I am doing fairly well. I finally took a shower today so that was awesome. i'm up walking around and my pain is controlled.

I havent eaten in a week, and I'm still running fevers out of no where. So I dont know when I'm going home. Hopefully tomorrow but if i have another fever I wont be able to go.:(

My uterus was very infected and had alot of gelatin substance in it as well as my uterus felt like a sponge. She has sent everything down to lab to be tested.

Emotionally.....well I don't it's hit me quite yet. A friend of mine found out shes pregnant and I start balling. I can't watch any type of tv show with a baby on it.:( I have a feeling this is going to be a long road ahead of me.

But i do know that I must stay strong and just focus on my three miracle babies. I am just thankful that we decided to have them young.

I'm only 22 and had a hysterectomy....you dont see that rarely ever.

I will probably start going to couseling b/c i dont want to end up depressed.

Bless your heart, you poor thing. Just concentrate on getting better and those lovely 3 children of yours for now and hopefully with help things will get better for you very soon. Big big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->