I'm home!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hi All

Just a very quick post to say we are safely home and I'll be on later (after more tea and cheese on toast and a nice shower!) to give you the full details.

Hebe is just perfect and she looks so much like her Daddy its unreal - he is totally besotted....:cloud9: Her big sister was overwhelmed this morning to meet her.....

Thanks to Ann-Marie - for updating - and yes it was weird actually speaking for the first time but I decided it was the perfect time to do it!! :hugs:

Thanks for all the texts of support from Laura, Ema and Belle too - it was ace getting them and just what a girl needs when she's starting to doubt herself!!! :kiss:

All is well in the world!!

xxx

Huge congrats to you and well done! I missed all the excitement while I was away with work but it's great to come back to new babies!

Hey hunny.Nice to see you found 5 mins to come on.So pleased to hear your news.Can't wait for pics.Enjoy your new family member xxxx Hugs all around xxxxx

Welcome home !!

Congratulations on Hebe's safe arrival, look forward to hearing all about it x

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear your story and see pics

Congrats Lisa! Hebe is beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing more pics and reading your birth story. But first get some much deserved rest and take care of that beautiful baby and we will talk soon. :hug:

Congrats hun! Can't wait to read your birth story and see pictures of Hebe! :happydance:

Congratulations hun, and when your settled in cant wait to read birth story and see lots of piccies! xxx well done you xxx

Big Congratulations! Already home? That was quick. LOL

:hug:

Congratulations! Glad your home and all is well! Look forward to the birth story and pictures!

Glad your home safe and congratulations xx

congratulations, i cant wait to hear your birth story and see pics of your little girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->