I'm ill and I forgot Elf..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
I've been hit by the winter vomiting bug. Been throwing up all morning and as I lay here on the sofa with the sick bowl I have slowly realised that I forgot the elf. I have him tucked away but kids are now in school but I honestly can't face the shenanigans until I'm better. What can I do ...do I not bother or say he was late in a few days or shift my butt and try and get him out now? Help. I've not done a letter or anything.

You could make it part of the elf's personality, he is the naughty one who is always running late so he arrived late to visit you (you could start when you are better).

That would explain all the naughty stuff he does around the house. Maybe Father Christmas sent him to you to visit your children so he could watch them and learn how to behave from them. So they have to be on their best behaviour to teach the elf how to behave.

He could slowly get better behaved towards Christmas after watching your children and his activities could move towards putting tinsel up or leaving some cookie cutters out to make biscuits rather than naughty things.

When he goes back Father Christmas could send a letter thanking your children for their help in getting him to behave better. It is like an elf rehab sort of thing.

Elf rehab is hilarious!

Are you well enough to write a note/type an email saying he's been delayed because of being behind on the toy quota/pixie dust shortage?

How long have you been doing the elf and how old are your kids? Are they certain the elf arrives on the 1st? We're starting ours a bit later to save me having to come up with quite so many ideas.

Thanks guys. I think I'll wait till I'm over it and write her a note. They are 5 and 10 but my oldest knows it's us. But my youngest luvs him although she's not sure when he arrives. I'm gonna do the elf rehab though she would luv that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->