im in here now

kerry 20

Reaction score
Just a wee vent as it feels better to write things down.

well i am in here now. me and the ex had been arguein for ages so it was only a matter of time. Even though its still raw, i havent been that upset because i know i am better off without him. i am prepared to be a single mummy as he works away anyway for half of each month and was little help when he was home so i did it all myself anyway. At least i dont have to put up with his games and dont have to ask permission to buy things(yes i was a mug). He says he is going to be there for liam but we will see but he has been told it will be to suit me and on my terms not his!

He is flat hunting next week so until then he is still staying with me, really wish he would bugger off as i am having to stay out of his way because i cant be assed with his crap

well hes seems lovely! NOT! anyway wer all here for you no matter what happenes and yer i do agree you sound better off without him.
xxx

I'd hate to have split up with someone n still have them there living. I'd be tempted to put laxatives in their tea, evil fun stuff like that :lol:

Sounds like you'll be far better off without him :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"