I'm in here now....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Well we've been talking about if we would like another LO and werent too sure. We could see advantages and disadvantages to having another, the obvious one being the cost. My eldest is 15 this year so university looms in the not so distant future but I guess if we wait till we have 'enough money' for 3 kids, we could be waiting a looooooong time!! :rofl:

So we decided today that we will be TTC from Christmas onwards again in the hope of a baby born September onwards :)

:hi:

Fantastic news Lisa, cant wait for another :bfp: message from you both xxxx

Thanks PP and Rumps I cant tell you how big a smile your BFP gave me :D

Yay hunni, glad you are going to try again. We've decided to start trying in a year. So September 2010. I want a summer without being fat or preggo first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting!! Sepetember 29th is a good day to have a baby ;)

Exciting!! Sepetember 29th is a good day to have a baby ;)

My mum and my MILs birthday is the 28th September!! We were aiming for September last time but got October so lets see if we can hit it first time this time!! :lol:

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Love it!!

xxx

Hello :hi:
Welcome to WTT, we are a barmy bunch! lol
See you around the forum hun
x

Welcome to WTT. Lets hope it happens for us all when we want it too!

How wonderful - we will be TTcing starting around the same time! My husband and I were originally thinking January, but suddenly found ourselves talking late fall, early winter, instead! How marvellous to be sharing the journey! :)

Welcome to WTT! I'm starting to try just after Xmas too :)

K x

good luck hun.... I think i should venture more over here too!! I cant wait to have another :)

aww thats exciting! Although I wish you were TTC right now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->