I'm in here now....

Well hubby said last night 'Let's just get cracking' but we both would like september onwards ideally. But hey he's in control of the contraceptive now so we'll see how he feels in the heat of the moment :lol:

arn't you afraid of being pregnant in the heat of the summer? I was 6-7 months in the hottest pioint of the summer and I almost died... No way I want to be preggo in the summer again.

Not too much really. I think if I had to work over the summer then that would be a different story though! I finish for the summer mid July til the start of september so I'm on holiday and not under any pressure at that time of year anyway. I worked the summer when I was carrying #1 and it was HELL. :dohh: I reeeeeally want a september baby!!

oh well thats not bad if your not wokring... I had to work and it was horrible, the hospital was soooo hot, thank god they have built a new hospital and its going to be opened by January 2010... they better have AC...

:wave:

Welcome aboard lovely!!!

Great to have you here and can't wait to see how things pan out for you xxx

:hi: so good to have you here lisa :D wishing you so much luck when you start ttc :D xx

er... lisa... you can jolly well wait for me! calderdale here we come. x

Ali - synchronised TTCing?? When you thinking about starting?? Ooooh and did you have it right out last night??? :) x

Sending u good luck dust :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali - synchronised TTCing?? When you thinking about starting?? Ooooh and did you have it right out last night??? :) x

Dammnit... We're thinking next april but i suppose i could manage to bring it forward... hee hee. Yeah good night last night although i am paying for it now in the most unholy manner.....

Boy or girl next time? I'll try synchronise that too.....:thumbup:

OH has done a 180 since last time and now says he wants another girl!! He's worried he might put too much pressure on a boy....or be ultra aware and go to the other extreme and him turn out to be....and I quote 'A fanny'.....hmmmmmmmm....
x

OH has done a 180 since last time and now says he wants another girl!! He's worried he might put too much pressure on a boy....or be ultra aware and go to the other extreme and him turn out to be....and I quote 'A fanny'.....hmmmmmmmm....
x

:rofl::rofl:

lmao @ fanny, i was so desperate for a girl when i was pregnant with kai hes a very feminine little boy lol

good luck lisa xx

Just wanted to say welcome to WTT :) x

Wishing you luck!! Hope your hubby gets his other babygirl!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->