I'm in love

M

Maffie

Just got a moby and after a short try out i'm in love :cloud9: Made Noah feel sooooo light.

hmmmm wonder what a connecta is like???

lol- seriously! Carriers are as addictive as cloth diapers :) Not to fuel the fire, but I like the Moby for inside the house and the baby hawk for outside so I'm sure a connecta would be useful too :)

I did buy a ring sling but it got lost in the post :cry: i'm tempted to try getting the same one again as I loved the design. I do like the babyhawks and connectas but would love to try one first.

I did buy a ring sling but it got lost in the post :cry: i'm tempted to try getting the same one again as I loved the design. I do like the babyhawks and connectas but would love to try one first.

You could head to a sling meet and get to try out the various different carriers that other mums bring :thumbup:

Oh no- I'd be so pissed if a carrier got lost in the mail! It is definitely nice to try them out before buying since they cost so much- I was able to try the regular baby hawk and the baby hawk with buckles out at a store first which was nice. Is there a store in your area that sells them or do they have mei tai style carriers at a sling meet (we don't have sling meets here so I don't know if they are generally just for slings)?

ooooh where can I find out about a sling meet? Ive just moved house this week so totally new to the area im at.

just google sling meet..there is a forum like this one and it has a section about meets in your area!!!

do they have mei tai style carriers at a sling meet (we don't have sling meets here so I don't know if they are generally just for slings)?

The word sling is colloquially used for all carriers including wraps and mei teis as well as slings. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->