I'm in need of a little advice

Novabel

Reaction score
Hello, I wasn't sure about doing this but I'm going to try...

I ttc the first week of November while I was fertile . My temp dipped on one of the days so I knew I was ovulating and tried on that day too. On 7 dpo my temp dropped and for most of the day I felt weird pinching pains in my uterus. Ever since then my temp has been waay over my cover line. I was a bit nauseous a few days after usually the same time every night and my back hurt a lot. I also got really weepy and I'm not a weepy girl. I was supposed to get af on the 18 but it showed no signs of coming. My nausea disappeared and really the only symptoms I had after that was being tired and my boobs started to ache a bit(they also got darker which was weird cause they're always light) and they got those weird bumps everywhere. A week after there was no sign of af I did an at home test and it came back negative. I went to the doctor and she sent me for blood work and that came back negative too. She was confused though because my symptoms at that point made it sound like I was pregnant and I had blood work a month before and in the new results my thyroid was sluggish which indicated pregnancy too. On December 8 I started spotting a bit and I've been doing it ever since. It's never enough to fill up a pad, it barely leaves a mark on one. There's no cramping and My temps are still high and today I've been so nauseous I can barely force myself to eat. I would go get an ultrasound if I had the option but I live in Canada so my doctor wants me to wait two weeks and then get another blood test before she would consider giving me one... sorry for the long rant, I'm just scared and confused. I have a 31 to 32 day cycle and I'm pretty regular but I've been known to skip under stress. I've never spotted or bled any other time than with af and I'm very familiar with my body and I know the bleeding is not it. Any suggestions would be wonderful, thank you for your time.

Sorry no real advice but it does sound like something is going on.

I had no symptons when I got pregnant other than stabbing pains once for about a minute which were quite intense ... I now know this was implantation. I had no spotting or other symptons.

Hopefully when your doctor does another blood test you will be able to have a scan to find out more information x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->